ATTENTION: Realtime data in Zhytomyr, Uzhhorod, Korosten and Kamianets-Podilsky are no longer available, details are here: http://www.eway.in.ua/blog/2016/07/11/parazit-iz-zhytomyr
ATTENTION: Realtime data in Ivano-Frankivsk are no longer available, details are here: http://www.eway.in.ua/blog/2016/08/29/if-no-more-gps-bananas
EasyWay mobile – current public transport routes in your mobile
Service is provided in:
- Bulgaria (Sofia, Burgas, Pleven, Plovdiv, Varna);
- Croatia (Zagreb);
- Kazakhstan (Astana);
- Moldova (Chisinau, Tiraspol, Bender, Balti);
- Russia (51 major cities);
- Serbia (Belgrade);
- Ukraine (56 major cities).
Realtime data is provided in:
- Russia (Omsk, Ekaterinburg, St.Petersburg, Krasnoyarsk, Perm, Novosibirsk, Kazan, Samara);
- Ukraine (Kyiv, Dnipro, Kamyanske, Poltava, Khmelnytskyi, Lviv, Kherson, Mykolaiv, Kryvyi Rih, Oleksandria);
- Bulgaria (Varna).
- Optimal A to B route search;
- Full list of current public transport routes, display-on-the-map possibility in the provided cities
- Route scheme, schedule or interval, service time and travel cost;
- GPS tracking of your movement;
- Public Transport GPS-data for selected cities;
- Real-time Stop schedule and Route direction;
- Bookmarks, Cities and Routes Cache for traffic optimization;
- Information on wheelchair accessible transport;
- Multi-language interface.
- offline city cache is automatically kept up-to-date in the background
- sufficient internet traffic usage optimisation
- ads with the possibility to buy an ad-free version
- bug fixing and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Based on appearances
I have not had the chance to use it yet, but the online easy map has so much more detail. Every house is outlined, the map that is used by the app looks the same as google maps. It’s missing a lot off the detail the online map has.
It does not work for Bolgorod Russia, it keeps defaulting to a city in Ukraine, nice idea, but waste of time in installing it. Go back to the drawing board, or don’t make available on countries that it doesn’t work on
GPS data is unusable
It's impossible to use gps tracking for public transport in Kyiv. Update interval is too big. In most cases bus has already gone when it only coming on the map.
Anyway we need such programs here in Ukraine. Good luck guys.
- Ivan Sherstyuk
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ivan Sherstyuk
- In-App Purchases
- Remove advertisement $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.