Exif Tool for iOS allows you to easily edit, remove or add metadata (including GeoTagging) information to the Photos in the Photo Library or imported Photos in the Exif Tool App folder.
With its simple & easy to use interface, editing will surely be fast & seamless for all users. Exif Tool main features include:
● Quick metadata view of each Photo via table list.
● Instant removal of all metadata via single touch.
● Selectable removal of desired metadata from presented list via touch & save.
● Edit individual metadata via simple table form.
● Add new metadata via simple table form.
● Simple browse & Touch on map to add / edit Geotag information.
● Locate / show current Geotag information on map.
● Bulk process allows you to edit many Photos at once.
● Ability to set (customize) user Default values for metadata (useful in bulk or individual editing process).
● Easily switch between editing Photos in the Photo Library or local Exif Tool App folder.
● Change the desired save location - Photo Library or Exif Tool App folder.
● Manage Photos in Exif Tool App folder with rename, delete, preview, export & share features.
● Supports iTunes App Sharing Folder feature where you can import / export files via iTunes on Mac / PC to / from Exif Tool App instantly (see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094 for details).
● Includes Information View to assist users in understanding each features.
-: Important Notes :-
Free version allows you to work with only 3 photos on your Photo Library or Exif Tool App folder & will not allow you to use the Bulk feature. Please upgrade to unlock all features.
We urge users who are having technical or operational issues to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to identify & fix the issues. Note that we have no way to respond to comments put in the App Store hence will not be able to solve your issues if not conveyed to us directly. Most of the issues that we encountered with users are just operational issues which can be solved easily by communicating with us directly. Thank you!
Please also email us for any suggestions, comments or bug reports and kindly spare some time to rate this App & put some comments in the App Store to show your support.
Thank you & Enjoy Exif Tool iOS App!
Ratings and Reviews
Did not do what I needed
Downloaded to fix the year on the date on pics of my grandson, which is off by four years, on pictures taken by my daughter's friend. Purchased the upgrade, hoping to access the bulk features. Bulk feature only allows you to delete the date, as per the available options. This was a huge disappointment, but it gets worse. Selecting this feature only deleted the photoshop editing date, and had no effect on the camera date, which are the incorrect ones I needed to change. I can change the date on each picture individually, but the batch mode feature dies not have a useful and flexible interface. If you don't mind changing each picture separately, it seems to work, but is twice the cost of similar apps that do this.
What is wrong with everyone??
This app is GREAT! Set & SAVE the info you want changed in the settings first! I love that you can bulk add a copyright & camera owner- but I love that you can change or delete any exif data from any photo! I do not understand how anyone could not think this is a fantastic app!!! And no I am not a friend of the developers- I am just a poor farmer/photographer who lives in south Texas!
Why the low score?
I assume most people have a problem with the in-app purchase but I'd say it's worth it. I use this app almost daily. It has more features than other exif editors I've tried. I do wish I could save multiple 'default data' though.
- aZeR DiLLs
- 11.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © aZeR DiLLs
- In-App Purchases
- Exif Tool Full Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.