Expedia Hotels, Flights & Vacation Package Deals
By Expedia, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’re excited to announce that you’re now able to book bundle deals in the Expedia App in the US! Save up to $570 on your vacation when booking a flight + hotel together.*
Book your hotels, flights, car rentals, activities and bundle deals on the Expedia App!
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your journey whether you’re dancing the night away in Las Vegas, delighting your taste buds in Chicago or enjoying a romantic getaway in Paris.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
- Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals.
- The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
- Get a car rental in as little as 30 minutes in advance.
- You can even get tickets for tours, shows and theme parks as well as reserve airport shuttles and ground transportation.
- Earn Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
- View upcoming trip details on your iPhone and iPad.
- Access hotel address information and get maps for directions.
- Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
Download the Expedia App for hotels, flights, cars rentals, activities and bundle deals today!
*Savings based on all vacation package bookings with Flight + Hotel on Expedia.com from September 2013 through February 2014, as compared to price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.
What's New in Version 17.21
Uh oh! Our last version had some crashing and login issues but it's all fixed now. You can go back to booking your dream trip and getting important travel alerts on-the-go. Happy travels!
Works very well.
Good but more filters would help
Nice app, but prefer the website. More filters would help. Fine for last minute phone look up of things to do.
Expedia is the worst
Don't ever use Expedia and get rooked into pre-paying reservations! I had to cancel our reservations at three hotels because I hurt my back. Because I booked and canceled thru Expedia, they would not give me my refund (more than 72 hours in advance!). One hotel that for some reason I was able to cancel directly (the Thunderbird Inn in Mackinaw City) did give me a refund for the second night. But the Best Western Birch Run refused to refund my money (canceled more than 72 hours in advance). Expedia wouldn't help. Birch Run wouldn't help. DON'T BE HOODWINKED by these thieves! Please note: Best Western in Traverse City was awesome! Amazing! I would stay there again - but I will book direct - NOT THRU EXPEDIA!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 26, 2017
- Version: 17.21
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Expedia, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2017 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.