Hotels & Flights - Expedia
By Expedia, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The new Expedia app is your all-in-one travel companion. Save big on hotels, find the perfect flight, discover things to do, and get helpful trip reminders right when you need them. Plus, you’ll earn double Expedia+ points every time you book through the app.
Why should you use it? It’s got everything you love about Expedia, including:
- Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars, packages, attractions, and more
- Our unbeatable Price Guarantee
- Exclusive discounts and perks when you join the Expedia+ rewards program
- Huge savings when you bundle flights and hotels — up to $570*
- Car rentals in as little as 30 minutes
- Great deals on tours, shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Easy reservations for airport shuttles and ground transportation
Plus, great mobile-only features:
- Up to 30% savings with mobile-exclusive hotel deals
- Double Expedia+ points on every booking
- All your travel reservations all in one place
- Helpful alerts for flight delays, gate changes, and more
So whether you’re planning a culinary tour of Las Vegas, taking in a show in Chicago, or enjoying a romantic getaway to Paris, the Expedia app has everything you need to get you there in style. Plus, while you’re there, you’ll get helpful, real-time advice like directions to your hotel, flight status alerts, checkout times, and more.
Download the Expedia app now!
*Savings based on all vacation package bookings with Flight + Hotel on Expedia.com from September 2013 through February 2014, as compared to price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates, and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.
What's New in Version 17.45
Good news! We've optimized the design for iPhone X! Destination photos look better than ever on your Super Retina display.
I travel all the time overseas. It automatically opens their country language and pricing information on computer access which I hate it. So I use my phone instead often times when I am overseas. Since it is mostly for business related trip, I need to book more than one room and there are no option for it over the phone. I mentioned every-time when I call the customer service and ask for it but never been updated like that. Other than that it is ok. Price-wise, there are better web available.
Worthless app. Garbage
This app has so many flaws. I try to book a hotel and after I put the credit card info it says sorry we can’t process your request try again later. I tried three different credit cards and same result. I went to the actual website and I was able to book the hotel. However the email confirmation will not send to my email. Even after I manually request to send another confirmation from the app it still doesn’t send. Complete garbage.
Excellent for when you’re abroad
While traveling in Thailand this app has been a savior and being able to book flights on my phone… Lots of websites are not nearly as helpful and have their price is constantly changing but Expedia was simple easy and reliable
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 17.45
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Expedia, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2017 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.