eXPlayer HD (for iPad)
By Zhigang Chen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eXPlayer HD streams most audio/video formats from your NAS server/Windows sharing file sever/FTP server/UPnP(DLNA) Media Server/WebDAV server/CloudMe.
This app only could run on iPad/iPad mini.
* Play most audio/video formats
* Play videos directly from your NAS storage or windows sharing location without PC client(support CIFS/FTP/UPnP(DLNA)/WebDAV protocols)
* Stream HTTP media files.
* Support 720p
* Support TV out
* Support srt/ssa/ass subtitle files
* Search files on NAS/FTP/WebDAV server
* Transfer files from NAS or windows sharing location/FTP/WebDAV server via WiFi
* Transfer files via USB cable by iTunes
* Passcode lock
* Mount as a network drive in Windows/Mac OS X (WebDAV server support)
Please visit support Website to get help
eXPlayer uses code from ffmpeg(http://www.ffmpeg.org) licensed under LGPL v2.1(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html). Please visite http://www.opuis.com to get more information.
What's New in Version 4.0
1. Support iOS 7/iOS8
2. Support hardware accelerating. Perfectly support 1080p H.264/MPEG4 video on A6/A7/A8 CPU devices
3. Support BMP subtitle
* listing windows sharing files on 64-bit devices
* other bugs
Can't disable buffering anymore, ruined app
This has always been one of my favorite apps, bordering on five stars. But with the latest version you can no longer disable buffering, which means it's a five second pause every time you seek to a different spot in a video. This makes the app almost unusable. I've emailed the devs with no response.
Buffer disable removed from latest = not what I paid for!
By removing "Buffer Disabling" as an option this is no longer the great app that it was. With my setup I had no use for buffering and this has just made the app a pain to use when skipping over the annoying parts of videos !
Please reinstate !
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zhigang Chen
- © 2011 OPUIS.COM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.