COMMON CORE READING STANDARDS
Alphabet Flashcards Games by Exploriverse is designed with the latest Common Core Reading Standards, building blocks required for any child at the Kindergarten grade level. This kid-friendly app explores each letter of the alphabet with audio (phonics) and visuals to enforce how the letter is spoken. With interaction built into the letters the child experiences cute animations that relate to a specific letter. The child can continue to interact with that item to experience more fun animations and sound effects. This app is the perfect companion to any child at the Kindergarten grade level in public, private, or home school.
WHAT IN THIS APP?
- Common Core Reading Standards
- Understand uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Identify the letter which simple nouns start with.
- Learn with phonics - audio and visual for quick learning
- Fun interactive animations with sound effects
- The full alphabet A through Z phonics and all 26 interactive animations
- Kid-friendly interface
- Available for both Apple phones and Apple tablets
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
ABOUT EXPLORIVERSE APPS
Exploriverse's goal is to deliver Common Core curriculum in fun and engaging activities to support the classroom and home schooling parent. We believe learning can be fun and when both are met the learning process becomes effortless.
-Removed in-app purchases
-App is now a flat fee to download
-Updated branding and website link
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for my child!
This app is a fun way to learn the alphabet. Cute interactive animations and includes lowercase too. Definitely worth picking up the full version!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.