Export Calendars Pro: Convert Events and Reminders to Excel & CSV
By Stefan Keller
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Export Calendars Pro will let you easily export events and reminders from your Mac's Calendar and Reminders apps to an Excel, CSV or tab-delimited file. But it's not just any export tool: It lets you export special fields like an event's duration, which is great for determining your billable hours. It also lets you export any contact property for any participant for an event from your Address Book.
This makes Export Calendars Pro the perfect addition to your workflow: Manage appointment with your clients in an iCloud calendar on your Mac, iPhone or iPad, export them with Export Calendars Pro and import them into your accounting program.
GET YOUR EXPORT IN 3 EASY STEPS
1. Select a time frame for the export. Use one of the provided presets or set custom dates.
2. Select the calendars as well as the fields you want to export and determine the order of the exported data.
3. Select the export format: Excel Workbook (.xlsx), CSV or tab-delimited. Select the preset the app offers or create (and save!) your own.
Export Calendars Pro files can be imported hassle-free into Excel (Windows and Mac), Numbers, FileMaker and more - with leading zeros, dates and special characters (umlauts etc.) preserved.
Trial version available.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Added support for external event identifiers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some completed reminders from being listed in the search results.
- A reminder's priority will now be exported correctly again.
- Improved compatibility with future OS X versions.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 10, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Stefan Keller
- © 2013-2015, Stefan Keller
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor