Extra Lives (Zombie Survival)
By MDickie Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
See how long you can survive in a world full of brainless zombies and heartless humans! Develop unique relationships with 200 other characters spread across 8 warring factions - each with their own beliefs about what the problem is and how to solve it. Explore over 50 different locations on your journey to restore order to every corner of the city, with hundreds of interactive objects to help you along the way. Featuring an above-average combat system from the Wrestling Revolution series, tearing enemies apart has never been so satisfying!
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to "infinitely" enhance your experience. Start with a character of your creation and save your changes to all others to make the world your own. You can even choose how many zombies you start with to either dive in at the deep end or ensure a slow build. Full access to the special "Deathmatch" mode also gives you all the fun of slaying zombies with none of the pressure!
HOW TO PLAY
Players of previous games may need to take the time to adjust to the new control system, which distinguishes between the left or right hands:
* The RED fist buttons allow you to ATTACK from either side.
* The BLUE hand buttons allow you to PICK-UP or DROP with either hand (hold a direction to THROW).
+ Pressing BOTH buttons on either SIDE will attempt to USE what is in that hand - such as eating food or reading books (notice that some actions may cause you to swap hands to use them properly).
+ Pressing BOTH pick-up buttons together will COMBINE the objects you have in each hand or nearby on the ground. Both hands can also be used to pick up larger furniture so long as they are empty and there is nothing closer to handle.
+ Pressing BOTH attack buttons together will attempt to GRAB your opponent (press again to release or any other combination of buttons to execute moves).
+ DOUBLE-TAP any direction to RUN.
- Touch the HEALTH METER to SLEEP when your energy is low.
- Touch the CLOCK to PAUSE - where you can exit or access other options.
I regret that there's more to this game than could ever be explained here, so please look out for additional hints in the game itself.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- Dead characters are restored at the beginning of a new game so that you can choose them again.
- Curing people elicits either a positive or negative response.
- People are grateful if you save their life (pick them up when dying).
- Surviving death or injury increases your "Toughness".
- Remarks about superior or inferior stats during fights.
- Friends are more likely to offer their items or request yours.
- The home of the "Rogues" is now the sewer instead of the subway.
- Rogues are less likely to help strangers.
- YouTube link.
- Various bug fixes and balancing.
I think this game is better than the outer mdicky games it really has a lot of potential to be a big survival and fighting to the end kind of game. But however the controls are really clunky and really hard to get used to and the fact that I keep dying of starvation very quickly. It really gets repetitive and annoying and honestly I wish there was just more to the game and a little something new instead of it being similar to the past games.
You’ve done it again
I found out about your games from UberHaxorNova and wished that they were on mobile. I searched Hardtime and freaked out because it was available. I played it all day and downloaded a few more of your games also. This game is amazing!!!!
I play every one of your games, I love them all. I love the universe but my only request is that please dear god make a mobile port of the you testament and the making of a prophet.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 03, 2017
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 100 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MDickie Limited
- © 2017 MDickie Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Infinite Lives$4.99