Extractor - Extract RAR, Zip, 7z, Bzip2, CBR files
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Extractor is a fast and efficient utility to extract all kinds of archives, including rar, zip, 7z, bzip2, cab, msi, iso, tar, gz, xz and many other archive file types.
- Double click to unarchive your archives.
- Supports extracting password-protected zip, rar and 7z files.
- You can extract either single archive or multiple archives at a time.
- Clean and easy-to-use user interface.
Visit our website http://langui.net/extractor/
Works Welll, With Some Issues
It’s a fairly good app with 2 notable issues.
The first is, if you try to open more than 1 file at a time, the program will only extract the very first file. This means one needs to open all files one at a time… I had a folder with 20 different zip files that I needed to expand, and I had to individually double click each one to open them all...
This app, unlike many others, does not give the option to automatically quit when extraction is done. So after expanding a file you must go back into the app to manually quit it.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Coral Wu
- © 2013 Langui.net
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.0 or later