EyeEm - Photo Filter Camera
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EyeEm is a community & marketplace for real photography. Take your photos to the next level with 24 filters and carefully crafted editing tools. Connect with inspiring photographers. Get rewarded and recognized for your creative work.
• Get a daily dose of recommended photographers, inspiring albums and stories on topics, from Street Photography to Fashion and 1000s more
• Stay on top of the most popular photos and shots taken near you, wherever you are
• Simple, yet powerful camera: Exposure correction, grid and level tool for perfect lines
• 24 free filters with adjustable intensity for every style: Fresh, Urban, B&W, Vintage, Soft, Life
• Fine-tune every detail: Format, Contrast, Exposure, Saturation, Temperature, Sharpen, Fade, Vignette, and more
JOIN A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
• Follow & interact with friends and emerging photographers
• Explore how EyeEm photographers edit their images and apply their edits to your own photos with Open Edit
SELL YOUR PHOTOS
• Get discovered by brands and media to sell your photos and get published worldwide. With EyeEm Market, you control your copyright
• Submit your best shots to Missions and win great prizes
"EyeEm's camera app is a beautiful new interface for photography!" TechCrunch
"A beautifully simple interface makes some powerful behind-the-scenes technology easy to understand for anyone." The Next Web
What's New in Version 5.5.2
• Dive into photography: the all new Discover feed now features inspiring interviews, hands-on tutorials, new photographers to follow and trending topics.
• Share your edits with the community: Open Edit is now available for everyone.
• Stay connected to photographers and albums you follow in the redesigned Follow feed.
• Overall bug fixes and improvements.
Ok, EyeEm, since you won't let me open the app without asking me to review it, here is your two star review. I use this app quite regularly and have been for a couple of years. It's doesn't have (and never will have) the user base to make it a competitor to IG, but it has some features and an interface that I rather enjoy. However the app crashes every time I use it. I open the app and go through my feed until it crashes and then I just ignore it. I can usually get about 45 seconds out of it before it crashes.
Update: regular updates have brought a lot of improvements to the app (it seems to beg for a 5 star review less often, but still too much), and the interface continues to be where EyeEm really shines. It's a better place to view photos than any other photo sharing site (Flickr's app may be its equal), however it still crashes every time I use it. My 6+ is fully up to date and this is the only app that crashes.
One of the top photo communities !
Great photography..no BS
eyeem offers missions which are quite fun . If your on email your informed of the latest on your page, mission and other news.
They also host a blog which highlights other photographers and style.
It sometimes takes me back to home screen when i wanna upload a photo. But other than that it's great I love the filters. It's way better than Instagram that's forsure
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 5.5.2
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Basque, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: EYEEM GbR
- © EyeEm Mobile GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.