By SHENZHEN GENIATECH INC.,LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The EyeTV app turns your iPad and iPhone into the ultimate portable television! Access the EyeTV software and hardware running on your Mac at home anywhere you have an LTE/3G or Wi-Fi connection.
• Watch live TV and change channels on the move
• Playback your EyeTV recordings
• Browse the Electronic Program Guide and view detailed information
• Start recordings back home on your Mac immediately or schedule them to record later
• View and edit your recording schedules in the recording list
• Use the free My EyeTV service to connect to your home Mac via the internet
• Stream live TV or your recordings to the big screen via AirPlay
There is no need to reconfigure your local Wi-Fi network. Simply activate the option "iPhone/iPad Sharing" in the EyeTV preferences. Sometimes, fully automatic configuration may not be possible outside of your local network. Please see www.geniatech.eu for details.
If you’re using the OS X firewall, be sure to allow incoming connections for both EyeTV and EyeConnect. EyeTV uses port 2170. If that doesn’t let you connect, try turning off the firewall and turning it back on again.
• Mac with OS X 10.6.8 or later
• EyeTV 3.6.5 or later with compatible TV tuner
• iPad Air, iPad (iPad 2 or later), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 4 or later) or iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 7.0.4 or later
What's New in Version 2.1.6
Generic improvements /bug fixes.
Bring back the airplay button
The EyeTV app works pretty good, but the airplay button is missing. Prior to iOS 10, the app would stream AirPlay to an Apple TV if AirPlay was selected in the control center.
With iOS 10, AirPlay on apps without an AirPlay button as part of the app now defaults to mirroring mode only; there's no way around it.
With Geniatech now owning EyeTV, they need to put in a bit of programming effort and add an AirPlay button to this app.
My Eye TV
I am having trouble purchasing TV Guide for scheduling my recordings.I don't buy software in Euros and have contacted the company in Germany via email with no response. There is no way on the website to buy the software in dollars.
The shows are look pretty on my 27" iMac.
I could use a stronger signal. I use a
Radio Shack digital air antenna to get a fairly strong picture.
I have a 5K computer and would like to see
The Eye TV program start broadcasting sharper video.
Doesn't Work Well
App needs extremely high speed connection, I mean extermely high or the video cuts out. It's not worth purchasing, save your money.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 24, 2016
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: SHENZHEN GENIATECH INC.,LTD
- © 2016-2020 Geniatech Inc.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.