- Make glamorous photos with smoother skin and dreamy softener effects
If you've ever wondered why the models in magazines always have such perfect skin, here's your answer: Face Makeover EZ is remarkably effective at transforming your photos into something that could quite easily go into a copy of Vogue. Now you can do it easily on your computer!
Face Makeover EZ includes softener effects that glamor photographers use to smooth skin imperfections. Adding softener effects to a photo gives it a soft, dreamy haze that leaves skin looking as good as a magazine cover model. It's perfect for close-up photos and portraits - any photo where you want to see the face, but not the blemishes.
- Supported image formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG
- In this EZ version (Face Makeover EZ), the output size is up to 768x768 pixels. In the Pro version (Face Makeover Pro), you can output up to 4096x4096 pixels.
- Save, print and email.
- Crop, zoom and pan. Select any region for rendering. Examine your artwork easily.
Also included are several special-effect filters that make your pictures cartoonish. Face Makeover EZ is intended for avid graphic designers and art lovers. If you love the free EZ version, you'll definitely love to go Pro to enjoy all premium features.
* Removal of watermark!! Yes, no more watermark!
* Fixed rare crash after pressing "no frame" button. This only affected a very small number of users
* Minor layout adjustment
* Removal of unused Sandbox Entitlements
* ImageEdit panel now a premium feature in the Pro version
Ratings and Reviews
This is not an 'EZ' version, it's a demo
There's an ugly watermark over the picture, which makes the 'EZ' version nothing more than a hoax demo of the full app. If you consider the full app then try the EZ first (the results are not that good anyway so it might save you some money), else don't bother - you'll just be wasting your bandwidth.
"We take your most memorable photos and make them look TERRIBLE! Download today!"
This app looks like it was made to mock the digital "enhancing" of photos. I really hope this was just a big troll, and not someone's effort at a suitable photo effect program.
Has a huge gluck! opens one photo, everythyng goes well, but then you can never save and quit the app. no reaction on any buttons/actions. only shutting down the computer helps. used 5 minute, restarted computer twice, uninstulled!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.