By Facebook, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Text, chat and have group conversations
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn’t run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
What's New in Version 34.0
Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks. You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Every update of our Facebook app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
Horrible!! Horrible!! And not improving!
1. Choices of photo filter when uploading become less and less than older version! Where is that function to make dark pictures lighten up automatically? Now i only have very limited filter to chose from, so i have to edit pictures with another app first, then upload to fb!!
2. Why the app takes more and more space? I tried not to click on any articles people share, but the app still goes up from 100mb to almost 1gb!!! I have to delete the app and reinstall it in order to reduce the space it used. But by doing this, i lost my better old version of this app and stuck with this horrible new version! Is it really that difficult to design an app without recording all the cache that fast?!
3. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING THAT MY FRIENDS LIKED!!!!! My wall are flooded with all irrelevant news, photos, stupid articles.... I do not want to block all my friends! I still want to see when they share pictures or update their life events. I don't want to see everything that they just simply click "like"!!!
Poor design, poorly modeled that is poorly supported
So many crashes- sometimes can't use FB for hours at a time. It's the ONLY app on my iPhone that acts this way and I think Messenger is both a poorly designed and poorly executed app as well as the privacy issues make me feel violated every time I think about it. When you consider the fact that you can't run FB on the iPhone without first installing messenger, it reminds me of Obamacare. "You must buy it- if you don't we will fine you!!" Not to mention certain things are visible and a large amount of functionality is lost when using it on the iPhone. Overall, I think it's a bad app, a bad business model and is poorly supported. That's why last year I went 7.5 months without using FB at all.
Should be called Crashbook!!
Playing videos has sound lagging behind the movement. Opening pics or attempting to play something forces your music down to the level of the app. That's fine, if it were smart enough to turn itself back UP at the end, which it isn't--so there we go again with a fresh start on music...the app version is way, and I mean waaaay behind. And these unapparent "updates?" Not only un-needed, they're unnecessary and unwanted. Just make it straight, make it useable and make it WORK without crashing. Stop "updating" (read: playing all day for a paycheck) and actually DO something. I'm obviously not the only one on this level. Over 3K reviews and only at 3 stars...really?
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 34.0
- Size: 98.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Facebook, Inc.
- © Facebook, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.