Made for complex and organic sounds, Factory sports a big modulation matrix with all kinds of features to create a wildlife of sounds. A vast array of DSP is ready to play: Analog style oscillators and filters, but also different flavors of wavetable synthesis, Wavetable driven Waveguide resonators and a 3-FX-Chain in a dynamic signal flow. With the Morph crossfader, sounds can be changed drastically, but always musically. The Preset Browser with tags and rating makes finding sounds easy and fun.
Don´t miss out on super sonic modular mayhem and check Factory today!
• Poly Synth with Mod-Matrix and Sequencers
• 2x10 Oscillator Engines
• Sub-Oscillator with Ringmodulation
• Noise Generator with 5 colors
• 8-voice VA-Sync, Wavetable, Waveguide & Fractal Synthesis
• 8x10 Mod Matrix with 36 targets
• Morph Fader, 2 States & Copy/Paste
• Envelopes and LFOs
• Sample & Hold Modul
• 4x Sequencers for all kinds of Gates and CV's, incl. 36 motion curves, uni/bipolar.
• Arpeggiator, Intonation engine, Scale Quantizer
• 11 Filter models & 3x Multi-Effect with drag 'n' drop signal flow
• Audio Unit v3 & Standalone
• Virtual, Network, External & Bluetooth MIDI
• Ableton Link
• MIDI Learn & Host Automation
• Preset iCloud Sync
• Preset Share
Ratings and Reviews
Started salivating/jumped on this!
Update: Below, that is all stand alone. As an AU, it’s perfect so far!
This, THIS is really cool. As an AU Factory Mod Synth is incredible and the sounds (organic-or not) are sick! This is going to be a sonic adventure!
I have not had this much ‘sonic fun’ since apeSoft released their iVCS3 synth some 5 years ago❣️ 🔥🎹🔥👺🎶🔥
I cannot get it to play in background in stand alone mode. Held notes lose their audio even the GUI graphic shows held keys. Requires re-triggering. Key hold/latching design makes no sense. Why don’t you allow togging on/off individually help notes instead of having to turn off all held notes just to release one held note. Immediately purchased the ‘full Factory’ treatment though. This looks, and so far, sounds great.
PS - I’m in love! A 101 page PDF manual (with signal paths, etc!), ‘as well as’ the contemporary obligatory training videos online. WELL DONE Sugar Bytes!
Stuff like this is what I live for. Great sounds, great interface. X-mas in May! This is what I think genius looks and sounds like. Not the only great synth, but definitely one of them. Can't stop grinning...
Total acid poly meltdown
This is mind bending sound tripping brilliance. One of the most user friendly warped app around. I’m in love, the free trial is great because your happy to pay after freaking out. Cheers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.