BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin
By eos.uptrade GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get up-to-date schedules and trip plans for Berlin's public transport system. It's simple and intuitive, pick your departure and arrival stations and get a list of the next best connections to your destination.
- information on connecting service
- display of departures
- purchase of mobile tickets
- map with nearby stops, stations and car2go rentals
- public transport network maps
- display stations nearby with the support of Augmented Reality
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin is the journey planner and mobile ticket shop published by the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) for the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) in the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC. The app includes all means of transport within the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB), including Underground and S-Bahn, Tram, Bus and Ferry as well as regional trains. Setting the departure and destination will show the next journeys to your destination and appropriate mobile tickets ready for purchase.
For Berlin, tariff areas are defined and divided into tariff zone A, B, and C. Tariff zone A covers Berlin's inner city up to and including the urban rail ring. Tariff zone B covers the area outside the urban rail ring up to the city boundary. Whereas tariff zone C includes Greater Berlin (area approx. 15 km around the State of Berlin), including the City of Potsdam. Mobile tickets are available for the tariff zones AB, BC and ABC.
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin contains the following features:
* Purchase of mobile tickets, payable by credit card or direct debit for the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC.
- Short-trip ticket (Kurzstrecke) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Single ticket (Einzelfahrausweis) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Extension ticket (Anschlussfahrausweis)
- Day ticket (Tageskarte) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Small group day ticket (Kleingruppen-Tageskarte) (for up to 5 people)
- Berlin WelcomeCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours, Museum Island and 5 days)
- Berlin CityTourCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours and 5 days)
* Journey planner
* Display of departures
* Additional settings
- Save favorite journeys
- Alerts on upcoming departures or connections
- Choose a contact as the destination of your journey (optional)
* Map of surrounding stops and stations including the locations of available car2go carsharing vehicles
* Scalable network maps (offline)
You need a connection to the internet to use features like the journey planner, departure board and mobile ticket shop. You can access a purchased and downloaded ticket at any time without connection to the internet.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
- Map with Live-Map-Data
- Smaller improvements within in timetable information and ticketing
Berlin is already the best city in the world, and this app makes it accessible to anyone that hasn't learned enough German to really enjoy the city.
Seriously though, trains and other transport are 99% on-time to what the app says, and the logic on path finding is pretty reasonable.
Great App, would appreciate Wallet support
Love this app! It works as it should and I appreciate the features it has. I would, however, appreciate options for Monatskarte and the ability to add purchased cards to apple wallet for easy access.
Not possible to save personal data/can't buy tickets
If it worked it would be great, but sadly it's not possible to store personal information and so it's also not possible to buy tickets. Please fix it!!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 114 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: eos.uptrade GmbH
- © 2017 eos.uptrade GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.