*Winner of the Webby Awards Official Jury Award for Best Entertainment App.*
Download Fandango - the #1 movie ticketing app. Get the latest showtimes, guarantee tickets, browse Rotten Tomatoes® scores and watch trailers.
Make and share movie plans with friends with Fandango for iMessage. Here’s how:
1. First, make sure you’ve installed the latest versions of the Fandango app and iOS 10.
2. Open iMessage, tap into a conversation or start a new message, and tap the App Store icon to expose available app extensions.
3. If you don’t see Fandango in your available apps, make sure Fandango is switched by selecting ‘Store’ and then the ‘Manage’ tab.
4. That’s it! Now you’re ready to browse showtimes and buy tickets with friends.
Browse Movies + Theaters:
• Catch the newest trailers, check showtimes and secure seats to the year’s biggest movies.
• Save your favorite theaters and score perks like free screenings, discounts and more with Fandango VIP.
• Find nearby theaters and filter movies by genre, MPAA rating & format, including IMAX & 3D and view theater amenities (Reserved Seating, Mobile Ticket, etc.).
• Browse movie times and upcoming purchases instantly from your iOS Today widget.
• Navigate, share and favorite with peek and pop functionality for 3D touch phones.
• Bypass the box office line at many theaters with guaranteed tickets. If something comes up, you can return or exchange up to two hours before showtime through Fandango. Only with Fandango VIP.
• Enjoy the best of both worlds. Earn rewards points from our partners, including AMC Stubs, Regal Crown Club and more.
• Going with a group? Split the tickets with friends and get paid back with PayPal. No more IOUs.
• Head straight to the ticket-taker to have your barcode scanned with Mobile Ticket (participating theaters only; look for the Mobile Ticket icon).
• Introducing Fandango VIP +. This summer, rack up 150 VIP+ Points for every ticket you buy. Unlock a $6 reward for every 600 points you earn. Reap the rewards – the choice is yours: get movies to stream on FandangoNOW, discounts on Fandango tickets or FanShop movie gear.
• Use Apple Pay at checkout for faster and more secure ticket purchases.
• Access your account and safely authorize purchases with touch ID.
• Scan your credit card with your phone’s camera and instantly purchase movie tickets.
• Activate PayPal One Touch and checkout from home or on the go with the click of a button.
• Link your Disney Movie Rewards account directly to your Fandango VIP account and earn points for seeing Disney movies.
Extras for Apple Watch and iPad:
• With Apple Watch, check showtimes, view your countdown-to-showtime clock or directions to the theater and head straight to the ticket-taker to have your Mobile Ticket barcode scanned directly from your wrist (participating theaters only).
• On iPad, tap in to The Pulse for a real time snapshot of what’s selling on Fandango.
Plus, scroll through photos & videos – all optimized for iPad’s retina display.
Thanks for using our app! We appreciate your feedback and would love to hear from you. Send suggestions and issues to: email@example.com
Level up movie night with our latest updates:
* Access your upcoming movie tickets faster and easier than ever now available right when you open the app.
* Now check showtimes directly on your Apple Watch.
* Watch the latest movie trailers right in our iMessage app.
* Check out Fandango VIP+. Buy tickets. Earn points. Get movies on us.
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Fandango makes every movie night better by giving you instant access to tickets and showtimes for thousands of theaters. Browse by theater name or film title, or discover new and upcoming releases you might have missed in the curated Spotlight view. Save a list of your favorite films and venues, then purchase tickets with just a few taps. More than a mobile box office, Fandango is packed with perks for movie lovers, including trailers, clips, and quick access to showings about to start.
For the most part I enjoy this app quite a bit. However, I drove an hour and a half to a movie theater to take my mom out for her birthday and when I got to the theater to buy the tickets with the fandango gift card that I had...I was first informed that I had to purchase the ticket online with the gift card in order to redeem the tickets because it was a fandango gift card. That’s not a big deal so I quickly created an account on my phone but when I attempted to make the purchase I discovered that the showtime I wanted to select was no longer available even though I was standing in the theater and there were confirmed available seats. This was January first and the app for some reason would only allow me to select a date for the following day as if no show times were available for the day but I wanted despite the fact I was standing there in the theater and knew for a fact that the show time was available. This was very frustrating since I wasn’t interested in spending $30 for two seats when I had a gift card to cover it. The movie theater megaplex would not do anything to accommodate. I thought that was pretty lame.
Tech issues with reserving and could be easier to see and compare showings
I wish there were a few less steps just to see what seats are available for a particular showing, just go to the seats available first to save on loading time when there are so many showings available sometimes for a particular movie that one has to go through to see if they are able to get they seats they want. A more streamlined way to see and compare different showings at one time would be fantastic!
Plus the living room skybox at the mall Cinetopia for instance is totally different than the Mill Plain location or at Progress Ridge, so I wish Fandango would notate that correctly instead of writing them the same.
I also had an issues where i reserved 3 seats and while i was trying sign in to pay the screen stalled. I had to cancel out and then when i went back to try to reserve those seats again, they were greyed out from me reserving them, even though I hadn’t finished the process and paid for them, so I couldn’t actually select them. That kind of thing is frustrating, but overall Fandango works ok most of the time....
- 85.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2009-2018 Fandango. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.