FANTASICA -TCG card game-
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Begin your quest in this card collecting, role-playing, tower defense adventure. From the artist behind the Final Fantasy series comes Fantasica, the ultimate social experience.
• Winner of Best Art Style on Mobage •
Join forces with your friends to defeat the evil threatening your world. All interested heroes are advised to keep their weapons sharp and their allies ready. The world of Fantasica is a beautiful, yet dangerous place!
- Collect beautifully illustrated cards drawn by Final Fantasy Art Director Hideo Minaba.
- Defeat enemies in strategic, real-time battles with your own personal army.
- Band and compete with friends to defend the world from darkness.
- Over 200 adventures and quests to test your mettle.
- Ongoing ranked events that offer rare cards, prizes, and of course, bragging rights.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
• “Tower defense gameplay provides more depth than other CCGs. Appealing setting for fans of anime. Classic CCG elements will attract die hards and keep them hooked.” - gamezebo
• "A Fantastic (no pun intended) game. The cards you get are used in the tower defence style battle which level up said cards. Weekly or bi-weekly events normally add cards which normally are too good to pass on. Friendly and easy interface and some gorgeous art makes this my daily game! Highly recommend"
• “TCG with TD in a very unique way, and the mix of quest, battles, stealing artefacts and constant events makes this a game worth playing”
• “Awesome fun and very addictive. Great amalgamation of many types of games to bring a new twist on card collecting”
Fantasica is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network. Connect with other gamers on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mobage Check out more games at www.mobage.com, and follow us @Mobage on Twitter to get the latest news, deals, and help on our games.
What's New in Version 4.2
Misc bug fixes
Great card art and lively in-game trading. Constant events. However... The game is completely pay-to-win. Unlike other games with in-app purchases that give you a boost, this one requires you to spend real money each event (EVERY EVENT) in order to rank and get the best rewards. You will absolutely never rank without laying some real money.
That said, I still had fun with this for a full year. The variety of cards and art and the community kept me going.
The game is very time consuming + pay to win (in most events u have to grind AND pay in order to place) rather than strategy. Even if u r patient and build up a great deck over time, like I did for a year, it STILL takes new money to compete in each event. It's an all or nothing game in terms of ur time and money so I had to give it up.
Came back avert a few months to see if it was still the same, and sadly it is even worse. After two years of the game they REPRINTED rank reward cards. This means that even when you spend money to get a rare card, they might just reprint it later, so what's even the point any more. Crazy!
Very addicting/ Must play
It's a tcg and a tower defense game! The game is pretty fun for starting as it gives you a lot to play with. Later on you'll find yourself waiting a couple of minutes to do the next quest. To play decent you'll get a couple of 4 star cards from here and there which are quite strong. However you'll only get the highest tier by paying for them. Or you can climb the ladders in the trading forums to gain tradable currency to purchase cards. Other than that hopefully you can get them from weekly events. Overall it's fun and keeps you going but to be the best just like any other card game you need to pay for the best cards.
Impressive and Addictive
Been playing for a few weeks now, even after all the new player 'discounts', bonuses 'n jump starts expired, the game has a great pace to it. I'm still able to gain strong cards even without spending money for fanta pts, which I greatly appreciate. The frequent change of events keeps it interesting. Every card has detailed character and art to it, which makes getting a new card so fun every time. I love the tower defense gameplay as well. Great game, I know I will keep playing for a long while yet! Thanks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 17, 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Silicon Studio Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fanta Pts. : B set$2.99
- Fanta Pts. : A set$0.99
- Fanta Pts. : D set$26.99
- Fanta Pts. : C set$13.99
- Fanta Pts. : E set$49.99
- Fanta Pts. : F set$99.99