Fantasy is a brand new dating app for open-minded couples and solos. We are #1 dating app for real open minds in NYC, LA, and SF.
For you to start exploring your fantasies with someone, you need common ground. That’s where Fantasy comes in. Our app helps you find people with similar fantasies — the more similarities, the better. We want to help you find those who are eager to play and participate in the same adventures as you are.
Each of us is unique. This means we all have different desires and fantasies. We are open to all types of sexuality expressions, relationships whether it's monogamish, swinging, ethically non-monogamous, polyamorous, open relationships or marriages, as well as different fetishes and kinks. We can openly speak about our passions without fear of judgment. People are our first priority — with them in mind, we have designed Fantasy as an open-minded and experimental space.
What about confidentiality within the app? Well, are you ready to reveal your secret fantasies to every single person you meet? Neither are we! We protect your privacy. The app’s profile settings provide the option of marking fantasies either public or secret. All users can browse through everyone else’s public fantasies, while only users who have mutually matched can see each other’s secret fantasies. The request confirmation enables users to chat and unveils their secrets.
Our Values: Positivity, Sincerity & Consent, Intensity, Reciprocity, Health, Safety.
Read more about our values — https://fantasyapp.com/en/about/
● Guest Mode – no social login is required to join.
● Safe and private registration via Facebook – nothing ever goes online!
● Public and secret fantasies – find people who are ready to join your adventure.
● Confidentiality – your secret fantasies are only open to those you have matched with.
● Stories – read other users’ playful stories and share your own; you can mark them completely open, anonymously public or for your eyes only.
● Password protection – the app is password protected for maximum privacy.
We use Facebook to ensure privacy and safety on our platform. We never post anything on Facebook. The data we get from Facebook is used to verify users and to set profile photos (you can edit what photos to show).
TOP adult fantasies in the app: threesome, unicorn, sensual play, role play, gender play, bdsm, kinks, bondage, swingers, fetish, sex-positive, spanking, naughty behavior, squirting, tantra, sacred sexuality, bisexuals, erotic photography, sophisticated hookup, foursome.
What media says about Fantasy:
● Inverse: “One of the best app for finding a threesome! It’s an app for people in non-monogamous relationships or alternative relationships. These people are sex-positive, open-minded. Often they need an instrument to find couples and singles who are also sex-positive and open-minded.”
● PornHub Sexual Wellness Center: “The idea is to create a space of ‘mindful intimacy’ wherein everyone’s desires are out in the open. Those without much experience with openness can scope out others’ profiles for inspiration, while those who know what they want already can actively seek.”
● TheNextWeb: “Fantasy is an app for sex-positive people, who’d like to diversify their sexual life by meeting new couples and singles that have similar wishes."
Other things you need to know:
● You must be at least 18 years old to access and use Fantasy
● Terms and Conditions — https://fantasyapp.com/en/terms-and-conditions/
Have more questions?
Check out Q&A: https://fantasyapp.com/en/media/
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Thanks for updating Fantasy! xo
● Improved app stability and speed
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t use Facebook, and Can’t make an account without it. And I am very interested in finding a app that’d work with my relationship and this keeps me from that. I was so excited to use this app once I got it everything the tutorial told me to do as a guest I still kept getting constant pop ups for Facebook Log-in. It shouldn’t require Facebook to find a match for your interests. That’s relying on more constant phone usage and I’m a family person that’s why I removed Facebook. Only Online media I have is Tumblr. Not Kik, Snapchat, Instagram, nothing else. I’m a home body that’s easy to entertain like books, movies, dinner, flea markets, etc and with this app no one else will know my interests in a person. They type of person I am. The type of person that my partner is. And that we want a happy relationship without the drama. Very disappointed. If I could list this app lower than a one star I so would.
“Vanillas” DO Apply!!
To the person that said that only kinky people use this app, you’re gravely mistaken. I like sex fine and well, but I don’t really care much for the particularly raunchy stuff. However, I don’t view “kinky sex” as being the main point behind Fantasy. For me, it’s the all-around inclusiveness of the app. People of all tastes can come here and feel welcomed, no matter what they’re into. Some people can’t experience that, and this app is a breath of fresh air for them. I mean, what better place to find love than a place where nobody is judged? You can’t beat that!
Good but no pictures
It's kind of weird that you can't send pictures through the messenger. I think that would actually add a lot to it. There's some things on it that I'm not too sure on but it's got a nice layout and I feel that the people I'm talking to are real just based off of the facebook verification. I'm not so much in love with it yet but that could change if they make some minor glitch fixes to it. What's cool about it is you can tell they're trying to do something different with it. We'll just have to wait and see what that turns into.
- Andriy Yaroshenko
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Andriy Yaroshenko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.