Farm Heroes Saga
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Farm Heroes Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Soda Saga & Bubble Witch 2 Saga!
Rancid the Racoon is trying to spoil the precious Farm Lands, stealing as many Cropsies as he can along the way. Will you join forces with the Farm Heroes and help to collect the Cropsies and save the day? Play through hundreds of levels of switching and matching farming fun to find out!
Take on this fantastic Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Farm Heroes Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Farm Heroes Saga features:
● Collect all kinds of Cropsies to win the level before you run out of moves
● Play levels and win magic beans to help you activate Farm Club
● Rechargable boosters, special power ups and Farm Club animals to help you win those challenging levels
● Easy to play but challenging to master
● Acres of luscious levels to complete - more added every 2 weeks!
● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Visit https://care.king.com/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Customer Care if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates:
Have fun playing Farm Heroes Saga!
*Minimum iOS version is 5.0.
What's New in Version 2.64.7
Another update means another chance for you to fail at defeating me, mwhaha!
These NEW LEVELS might look all nice and pretty, but once the reality of me winning (again!) sets in, you’ll wish you never tried.
Good luck, humans!
Difficult to read small symbols showing number of boosters
One of the recent updates reduced the size of the booster symbols. Even playing on my iPad it is very difficult to tell how many of each booster is available. Please increase the size of these symbols.
Overall I enjoy the game but please fix the above problem.
It is a good game. I like playing it. But level 7 seems impossible. You have 19 moves to collect 170 onions and apples along with 12 shells and 20 water drops. You know the shells take two match moves and the water drops have to have the buckets full. Both take lots moves but even using apples and onions you don't hit 170. Either lower the goal for these or increase the moves.
A Daily Favorite!
A good pastime. Some levels are extremely challenging but usually they are not too frustrating. Do hope that the next update will return to the original speed. Taking too long for game pieces to fall in place. Therefore, four stars instead of five.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 2.64.7
- Size: 242 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: King.com Limited
- © King.com Limited 2011-2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- XS Gold Bars package$0.99
- S Gold Bars package$4.99
- M Gold Bars package$9.99
- MS Gold Bar Package$1.99
- Discount Package$6.99
- XM Gold Bars package$19.99
- MS Gold Bars package$1.99
- Sale Bundle Medium$4.99
- L Gold Bars package$49.99
- Sale Bundle Large$19.99