FarmVille 2: Country Escape
By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** ”FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable!” – TIME **
** “”Officially not just for Facebook anymore”” – Los Angeles Times **
** “” They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series”” – Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike’s Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery Chest and take a spin at the Prize Wheel”
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
• Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
What's New in Version 8.0.1664
ALL NEW EVENT: Get ready for the best touring show of the year!
- Prepare your farm for Cowboy Clint and Deputy Dallas!
- ADVANCE through 5 phases to earn rewards like Keys, Padlocks & more.
- WIN the Herding Dog for 30 days!
Keep Events coming and make game updates
I love the frequent events especially when we can win permanent animals ! 🙂 we should be able to pay for more slots to sale items for cash instead of keys only . I love the Co op selling board goals it's pretty cool , especially when we can request co op members to help fill order but it makes the order unavailable to the owner of the order . Please allow us to be able to post orders we need in global and random people can sell it to us and they are paid from our available funds please . The refreshing every 5 mins and it slowly scrolls down , every item is purchased instantly not fair . Another thing it doesn't take 4-8 hours to fish please make it 2-4 hours I rarely fish at pond , it takes all day .
Too many hackers
If you want to play this game and compete in the fair and events, good luck beating the hackers. They will own the maximum amount of machines, and those will be completely maxed out. They can create unlimited keys and coins and get to the top of every event and fair, unless your lucky enough to get in a group of people who don't cheat. They will try to get into your co-op and ask you to like their farms. Next thing you know, stuff is missing out of your barn and coins are gone. I have 3 members in my group that have gone through this. Don't waste your money on this game, because you can't beat a hacker. I have complained to Zynga, but they can't figure out how to control the hackers. Even when you give them the hackers name and the co-op that is full of fellow hackers, it's out of their hands. I am a leader of a co-op and basically stick around now to help fellow members with their boards and events. This game use to be fun, now it's just pathetic.
Awesome game but...
This game is awesome! Two minor complaints tho: 1. I just hate the fact that barn nails, shovel, pad lock and the bulb which are required for upgrading the barn and silo take up too much space in the barn. I think it shouldn't be since they are not used for crafting regular goods anyways. Just like the ribbons, pile of sand and pins, other items that has a different purpose than to craft goodies should be stored same way. 2. I also hate how the Co-ops are rude. I've been to a lot of them and they keep deleting me so I just decided to play without joining any Co-ops. Maybe some incentives to those that are not members of any Co-op?
I hope Zynga considers my complaints for their upcoming updates.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 14, 2017
- Version: 8.0.1664
- Size: 204 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © Zynga Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys$4.99
- Suitcase of Keys$9.99
- Stack of Keys$2.99
- Trunk of Keys$19.99
- Pile of Keys$1.99
- Crate of Keys$39.99
- Small Starter Pack$1.99
- Pyramid of Keys$99.99
- Special Value Pack with Golden Ticket$9.99
- Suitcase of Keys (20 Key Bonus)$9.99