Create and edit checklists and most importantly tick off completed items. It is great for reusable and easily editable checklists to make sure you don't forget anything. Lists that you want again and again are the real focus.
Ideal for shopping, packing or keeping track of just about anything. Particularly useful for keeping track of what you need to do.
Version 1 had great reviews (4.5* average across all stores). See the website to see reviews from all countries app stores: http://human-friendly.com/software. Version 2 is even better so please try it and review.
No advertising, sign in or registration required and none of your information is stored online, everything is in your device all the time even when you are offline. Your privacy is respected at all times, no data is sent to the developer. Crash reports collected via Apple if you have opted in to share these with developers, nothing is directly collected from the app..
Lists can include nested sublists to help you organise the list. And the list can be reordered by clicking the Edit button and dragging the item you want to move.
Quick buttons to hide the completed items and to view all items as a flat list (especially useful in combination to quickly see the last remaining items).
Sublists indicate the number of completed and the total number of items within them. They can also be reordered in the edit mode.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch compatible (iOS7 or iOS8 required for Fast Lists 2.0 and later)
- Quick inline item creation and editing - just set name press return
- Copy lists
- Clear ticks - ready for reuse
- Dynamic text support - adapts to system font size set in the main system Settings
- Email lists
* Send and receive lists
* Send to friends and family or to copy between devices.
* Use emailed files for backups.
* Send lists in email bodies to people who don't have this application (in-app purchase).
* Send lists to yourself for printing.
- Nested/sub lists
- Tick and untick items
- Hide ticked items
- Flatten list to see all sublist items
- Manual reorder lists
- iPhone 5 fullscreen support
- iOS 7 support including 64bit build for iPhone 5S, iPad Air and iPad Retina Mini
- 100 items limit on free version, purchases of additional items apply to all devices on the same account
* Unlimited items for small one off purchase
- Everything! In-app purchase will include all future features. No drip-drip charging if you choose this option. Cheaper options available for particular features.
For bug reports and feature requests please contact email@example.com
Attempt to fix crash reported by users, please feed back whether this has worked.
Advertising and anonymous analytics are completely disabled for all users and related purchases removed.
As always general feedback welcome too.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fantastic app. I had to come and write a review to say thank you. It does exactly what I was looking for. I love the fact that you can check off things as you go along in the check box. Then, you can uncheck it and use the list over again say for instance for the next trip. It's easy to use. Straightforward and convenient. Your folks did a wonderful job coming up with the perfect app for quick lists. Thank you very much. I would, and will recommend this to everyone.
This app is fantastic! I used to write down a list on a piece of paper, then leave the house and forget the paper. With this app my lists are always on my phone. Easy to use. A must-have! You won't forget things now!
The ideal structure for a checklist app
It has the potential to be the best checklist on the market. To be complete it needs a way of sorting lists and graphically nesting lists and most important for me: INSTRUCTIONS. A method for synching lists across devices. Give us that and it will be the only list app I will ever look at. I promise.
- Human Friendly Ltd.
- 2.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Human Friendly Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Everything $4.99
- Unlimited Items $2.99
- Readable Email $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.