Fax App lets you turn your iPhone or iPad into a powerful fax machine! Scan any document with advanced integrated document scanner app and fax them anywhere in the world in just a few taps! You can scan and fax contracts, receipts, any kinds of documents, paper notes, schedules, timetables – anything you might need in your day to day life using this efax app.
Your scans can be stored as multi-page files, which can be exported as PDF or JPEG later. You can create a document by selecting images from Camera Roll or creating a scan using the built-in mobile doc scanner.
Built-in advanced scanning algorithms allow image enhancement, shadow and noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more. With all its features, this app is sure to become an indispensable efax tool.
Junk your huge fax machine and start using Fax App!
– iOS 12 full support
– Advanced fax machine
– Integrated document scanner app
– Image processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing and more
– Create new documents with images from Camera Roll and fax them over
– Scan documents using Camera
– Send faxes in 90+ countries
– No fax machine or dedicated phone line needed
You can try out all these features first by using Fax App free.
Note: Please purchase app сredits to start sending faxes.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 12 month subscription – 50.99 US$
• 1 month subscription – 19.99 US$
• 1 week subscription with 3-day trial version – 5.99 US$
Here's what we've done in this new version:
– Minor bug fixes and perfomance improvements
We would greatly appreciate if you would take a minute to leave a review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
How to cancel.
It did what I needed it to, but I agree, I felt a little duped into the auto renewal. For those on here freaking out how to cancel, and apparently have never had a subscription on an ithingy before,,,On an iPad go to settings, tap on your appleID should be in blue, it will want you to enter your password. Then you will get a screen scroll down to subscriptions, tap on that, then you will see the app, tap on that, option at the bottom in red is cancel subscription, it will ask you if your sure, click ok. And then your done. I’m assuming all the people on here complaining have never had a subscription to anything with apple as that’s how it’s been done for years. My only beef is I don’t recall when I ordered the weekly service seeing anything about auto renewal or it wasn’t sticking out until I saw I’d been paying for it for like two months every week.
I was VERY HAPPY with the pricing options. Especially when I had seen that the app even offers just a PLAN for ONE WEEK for just $4.99 because I’m a SUPER BUSY Mom of 4 and I MUST HAVE these SIMPLE, EASY TO USE phone apps available to me BUT I do NOT want to get stuck HAVING TO CHOOSE a plan where I’m STUCK paying EVERY MONTH when I only fax things MAYBE twice a month!!!! UNFORTUNATELY I’ve ended up pretty UNSATISFIED with this FAXING APP for my IPHONE because out of ALL the FAXES I sent, I had ONLY 2 of them SUCCESSFULLY SEND and had been RECEIVED, meanwhile it tells me that my fax has SENT than about AN HOUR LATER, is when I am NOTIFIED that the fax had FAILED TO SEND!!!!! I have the CORRECT fax numbers that I’m sending to and I also have a STRONG connection to my Wi-fi when at home, as well as I ALWAYS check that my SERVICE PROVIDER signal is FULL before sending any fax so I’m led to believe that this is a FAULT of the APP itself??
Works great, kind of complicated to cancel.
I needed to send over 60 pages via fax. I got the 4.99 weekly subscription. Way better than paying $1 per page at UPS. I will definitely use the app again if I ever need to fax. Cancelling is kind of complicated, because there are no clear instructions. That’s why I’m giving it 4 stars.
To cancel you are going to have to log in to your iTunes account on your computer not on iPhone. Access your account. At bottom of the page under settings find subscriptions and click manage. You should see your fax from iPhone subscription.
- BP Mobile LLC
- 100.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Faxes (1 week) $5.99
- Unlimited Faxes (1 week) $4.99
- Local Unlimited Faxes $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.