Feeddler was first released in 2010, a few days before the first-generation iPad release. Feeddler has been one of the most popular RSS readers for iPhone and iPad and has been picked as a top news app by numerous media over the years.
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Cleanest and most user-friendly interface" - iPhone Life Magazine
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* ... and many more
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable RSS Reader client that stays perfect sync with RSS services and presents RSS stories in an easy-to-read interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads.
* Syncs with AOL Reader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with Bazqux Reader (optional account, 30-day free trial).
* Syncs with FeedHQ (optional account, , 30-day free trial, will support self-hosting).
* Syncs with Feedly (optional account, free).
* Syncs with InoReader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with The Old Reader (optional account, free).
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename/sort subscriptions and folders.
* Caches RSS articles and images for offline reading
* Able to set up each subscription to open articles directly in RSS, full text mode, or web (online only).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription or mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to mark items as read based on date or automatically mark items as read while user scrolling headlines.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Swipe RSS articles for navigation, and pinch articles to change font size.
* Save/Share/Zoom images by tapping-and-holding or pinching images.
* Save/Share web pages by tapping-and-holding any links.
* Save/Share articles by tapping-and-holding any articles shown on the preview list.
* Supports Evernote to save any RSS articles, web pages, images, and PDF without leaving the app.
* E-mail sharing with optional default recipients.
* Copy-and-paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Full text mode using Readability.
* Lots of UI customization options including summary preview and the comfortable night mode.
More features in the Pro version:
+ Supports landscape mode on iPhone.
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Sync all subscriptions, or sync subscriptions in a folder for offline reading.
+ Sync options: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, use "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ No ads
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at email@example.com. Thanks for your support.
Follow us on Twitter @feeddler.
- Improved iPhone X and iPad support
- Fixed article list jumps
- Fixed syncing overlay
Ratings and Reviews
Despite Developer Neglect, Still Pretty Great
Not sure what happened to my original review, but, in short, it exclaimed the greatness of this app.
Lately it’s introduced a number of bugs, including increased battery use and display errors; the once-responsive developer no longer even acknowledges contacts.
That said, I feel guilty I’ve used this app extensively and daily for years without any additional payments. Were it to update some features (I really need a find in list/page text search, and easier access to common tags and Night Mode toggle), or just fix the bugs introduced in the last update and iOS 11, I’m not blowing smoke when I say I’d happily pay $10 or even up to $25 per year for this invaluable app as part of my daily workflow.
I’d love to see some premium subscription features on top of the basics used by the casual user.
Great RSS reader
Feeddler RSS works well and is a pleasure to use. It gives me exactly what I need.
The user interface is simple and easy to use. The app doesn’t get in the way doing its job by trying to do everything. What it does, it does well.
I’ve been using Feedler RSS for several years and recommend it highly.
Easy to use and reliable
I've been using this app for several years now and love it. It is a small investment for a great return. It is very easy to use and easy to archive your feeds into different folders. I've tried other apps that crash or will lag. This app is worth it!
- Che-Bin Liu
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © C.B. Liu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.