By Steve Harris
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Feeder is a fully featured application for creating, editing and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds.
Feeder can create, download and import RSS 2.0 and iTunes podcast feeds with full support for the iTunes RSS podcasting extensions. Drag and drop enclosure files to create new items, Feeder will automatically tag audio and video files with artwork, etc in all popular podcast formats. Feeder makes editing your feed a breeze with auto-complete, templates, HTML tag insertion, previews and a customizable user interface that easily adapts to the task at hand.
Feeder can publish to FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV or Amazon S3 servers and will upload the feed, artwork and enclosure files, post to the weblog and share new content on Twitter and Facebook with a single click.
What's New in Version 2.5.10
- Fixed a problem that could occur when uploading to Amazon S3.
- Dots before the file extension are now removed from online filenames.
- When editing templates, the template pop-up now updates correctly.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new version with AppleScript wouldn't work on OS X Yosemite.
- Downloaded feeds now have server filenames that match the originals.
- Fixed a problem where Feeder wouldn't think it had permission to access enclosures dragged to the editing window on OS X 10.10.3.