By Fetch Softworks
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Fetch is a reliable, full-featured file transfer client for the Macintosh whose interface emphasizes simplicity and ease of use.
Fetch supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS, the most popular file transfer protocols on the Internet for compatibility with thousands of web hosting companies, publishers, pre-press companies, Internet service providers, and more.
Fetch features include:
• Automatic resuming of failed or stalled uploads and downloads
• One-click editing remote files with any application
• Quick Look previews of remote files
• Synchronizing folders using the Mirror command
• Droplet shortcuts for easy uploading
• Automatic support for Zip, Tar, Gzip, StuffIt, and other common file formats
• WebView, which lets you easily view files in your browser and copy web addresses
• Automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording
• Extensive online help
• Dutch, French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, and Swedish localizations
• Bonjour support, Unicode file names support, and more
What's New in Version 5.7.6
• Added compatibility with FTP servers that require TLS 1.2 (requires OS X 10.8 or later)
• Added compatibility with FTP servers that require SSL session reuse (requires OS X 10.9 or later)
• Added compatibility with FTP servers that send Extended Passive Mode PASV replies
• Fixed a problem with editing when there are two copies of the editing application available
• Fixed a problem with mirror downloads generating Finder sound effects
I need updates
When the updates available? It is really good program. but it doesn't work on sierra.