Fiery Feeds Premium
By Lukas Burgstaller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fiery Feeds is a feed reader built for power users. It syncs with Feedly, Feedbin, Minimal Reader, Feed Wrangler, Fever, Feedja, NewsBlur, AOL Reader, Tiny Tiny RSS, Inoreader and The Old Reader. Additionally it syncs with the read-it-later services Pocket, Instapaper and Readability.
- Sharing -
Fiery supports all the usual suspects out of the box. Included services are Mail, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Pinboard, Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Buffer, OneNote, Evernote and SendToReader. Fiery also supports sharing using URL schemes that you can create yourself or install from the action directory and customisable email templates.
- Feed Management -
Move, delete, add, or rename feeds and folder. You can even subscribe straight from Safari.
- Keyboard Shortcuts -
You can use Fiery Feeds with a keyboard, without ever touching the screen.
- VoiceOver -
Every feature is accessible via VoiceOver.
- Multiple Accounts -
You can add as many accounts to Fiery as you like.
- Customisable -
Almost every aspect of Fiery Feeds is customisable. Color Themes, Fonts, Text sizes. If you want a leisurely reading environment, just the headlines, or anything in between, Fiery Feeds has you covered.
- Fullscreen Reading -
Enjoy long form text in a distraction-less reading experience.
- Background Updates -
Fiery can download updates to your feeds in the background so you have them when you need them.
- Universal App -
Buy it once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 1.8.7
* Support for mercury text extractor
* You can look at the log file in the about screen
* Changelog, Shortcuts, Acknowledgement and other info pages now also use the theme colors
* Clearing the image cache now also clears cached webpages in the app.
* Improved handling of broken images
* Fixed a problem where images would not show up in an article
* Fixed a potential crash when marking articles below or above as read
* Fixed animation direction when using buttons to switch articles
* Fixed the appearance of preformatted blocks in articles
* Fixed layout issue with double height statusbar
* Fixed no folders showing up (Minimalreader)
* Fixed problem when the server response contained invalid characters
* Fixed problem with UTF-8 characters in the article view
* Fixed unread counter in article view
Best RSS Reader
This app has a brilliant user interface with a LOT of customization features. The developer actively supports the app with regular updates. If you use a RSS reader, this is the one to use. I have used most of the others including Newsify and Reeder. Fiery Feeds is better. It has a large number of themes and you can customize your article list view and articles in an almost infinite number of ways. And there are a lot of gestures so you can move around the app very quickly and intuitively.
The developer is very responsive to requests and is continually improving the app.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 1.8.7
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Lukas Burgstaller
- © 2013 Lukas Burgstaller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3 Month Patronage$2.99
- 6 Month Patronage$5.99
- 12 Month Patronage$11.99