Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Bass & lead parts use Propellerhead Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 9 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
- Figure now comes with a bunch of cool iMessage stickers! Our favorite is definitely the pineapple head. What's yours?
- There's some dope new sounds in Figure! There's the Human drum kit, the Gnarly, Oh Oh, and Elak bass patches, and the Funder and Loreen lead patches. We're excited to hear what you make with them!
- We've also fixed some bugs and made some minor improvements under the hood.
Have a great Midsummer's Eve!
The Allihoopa Team
Ratings and Reviews
Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker. Lay down synth, bass, and percussion tracks with a few simple swipes, then tweak rhythm, tempo, and other elements until you like what you hear.
Great app with even greater potential
I have used this beat making app for years now, before and after Alihoopa came along. Figure has never disappointed me when it comes to sheer ease of composition. Ideas are easy to generate and if you know your scales and modes, you can have a lot of fun here.
This DAW only allows for one kind of meter, so nothing beyond duple. No 3/4 or 6/8 which is a glaring omission. Other apps share this dissapointing limitation, but Propellerhead can do better.
I love their onscreen controls. The ribbon-style synth control is great, with the root notes darker on the control surface. The drum sequencer is remarkable.
My only want is for MIDI control as well. I could spend all my time using this app if only I could play their excellent sounds using my 88-key controller. I can do this with other apps like Groovebox and Gadget , which is why I am prone to using those more often than Figure. Of course, Figure is great on the train 🚃 where it may be difficult to use a midi controller. I just think it could be great for both home and mobile use.
Thanks for reading!
Great app, but needs this.
I would have given a 5 stars if the export capabilities of this app was up to date.
I’ve been using the app for years now and although the Soundcloud feature was removed for whatever reason, I still don’t understand why the button still appears as an option. What I’d really like to see is an export of each individual channel (drum, bass, lead) into wherever. Otherwise, can we at least get the option of transferring our beats between iOS devices? I’m always inspired and use my phone to create, yet I have to go numerous steps to transfer Beats to iPad. Dev team, please, limitless creativity!🤷♂️
- Allihoopa AB
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Allihoopa AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.