By Delite Studio S.r.l.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Exchange files and folders between multiple devices seamlessly. File Transfer works cross-platform on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
It is quick and easy. No configuration required, no need to enter an address to connect. Devices are automatically discovered. Drag folders and files and they are transferred to your devices and computers in seconds. Without iTunes and without USB cable.
File Transfer is not a cloud. Files are transferred directly on your local network. No need to upload your files to the Internet, then download them on any device.
What you can do with File Transfer:
• Send and receive files and folders. Simply drag and drop them into File Transfer or onto its Dock icon.
• Send and receive the contents of your clipboard. Select a text, launch File Transfer, and click on the "Edit > Send Clipboard" menu. Or just type ⌘V.
• Send files, folders, and clipboard from any other application. Select a file in the Finder, a text in TextEdit, or an address in Safari and click on the "Application Name > Services > Send with File Transfer" menu. Or just type ⌘<.
To download File Transfer for other platforms go to www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
File Transfer is compatible with Local Cloud Pro, the local Dropbox for your photos and documents, File Storage, the best file manager for iOS, and File Storage Companion (free for Mac and Windows).
File Transfer supports Mavericks' Notification Center and is optimized for your MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
What's New in Version 3.3
Bug fixes and general improvements.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
App Works Fine. No Issues At All.
I’m using an iPad Mini 2 and a Macbook Pro. Downloaded this app and was able to transfer files over bluetooth, no problem whatsoever. The entire process took 2 minutes with no hitches. I don’t know what other people are complaining about.
this app functions as described. if this app doesn’t work for you, you’re probalby the bug.
It does not work, it keeps searching for the device forever, it is a very bad investment, and i tried to put a nick mane, it would not take it becuase my rating for them was low. it is a scam by all means.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 22, 2014
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Delite Studio S.r.l.
- © 2012 - 2015 Delite Studio S.r.l.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor