FileBrowser for Business
By Stratospherix Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FileBrowser for Business is an extended version of FileBrowser with enhanced security and control features for businesses large and small.
With FileBrowser for Business, users can benefit from direct and secure file access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
Office Apps Integration
- Use the document picker in MS Office apps to open files from network file servers, edit them and automatically save back.
- Access corporate file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Automatically synchronize network folders to your iPad/iPhone
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Stay connected to your files, wherever you are
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Supports Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Requires no additional software on corporate servers
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Confirm to corporate Mobile Security Policies
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
FileBrowser uses the SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 network access protocols (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). This enables access to Macs, PCs, NAS drives, & Windows File Servers, including Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server Clusters.
It can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Google Drive (including TeamDrive)
- WebDAV servers
- FTP servers
- SFTP servers
For fast friendly support please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
What's New in Version 11.0
* iOS 11 Files app integration.
* iOS 11 HEIF photos display.
* Password protected My Private Files folder.
* Quick Access Bar for faster folder navigation.
* Pinch to zoom thumbnails on the folder grid view.
* Unzip/zip selected files on any storage.
* High resolution photo, video and audio capture.
* Photo viewer transitions for AirPlay devices.
* Video streaming output via VGA/HDMI cable.
* Google Team Drive support
* Photoshop PSD files viewer.
* Improved EXIF property display.
* Improved lock-screen audio controls.
* Thumbnails can now be resized in the image viewer.
* Fixed Sync Files content always being backed up to iCloud/iTunes.
* Fixed document picker failing to connect on iOS 11.
* Fixed Sync Files locations failing to sync on iOS 11.
Latest version is garbage
Just upgraded to IOS 11 along with the latest version of this software, not sure what was done to FileBrowser for Business but it crashes almost every time I try to use it and the folder views are so big that only a couple can be displayed without scrolling unlike previous versions. If you are looking for a good file app, pass on this and keep looking, at least until they fix this garbage... and to think I bought this disappointing revision... bring back the old one!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 11.0
- Size: 67.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Stratospherix
- © 2014 Stratospherix LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.