By Michael Kazakov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Nimble Commander is a free dual-pane file manager designed specifically for Mac. Optimized for efficiency, Nimble Commander provides a blazing performance and momentary user interface feedback. Offering traditional powerful dual-panel manager concepts, Nimble Commander maintains minimalist and clean UI design at the same time.
• Classic tabbed dual-pane interface with different presentation modes: traditional UI and monospaced text-based variant
• Full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file management tasks
• Nearly instantaneous launch, small memory footprint, and blazing-fast operation
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts
• Background operations processing
• Font and color customization
• Different file panel viewing modes: short, medium, full, and wide
• Instant files searching and filtering by typing
• File editing in editors of your choice, based on file extensions
• File search by name, size, or content
• QuickLook support
• Built-in file attributes editor and file viewer with textual/hexadecimal presentation
• Showing file search results as a file panel
• Lightweight search with Spotlight
• Browsing archives (zip, tar, bz2, gz, pax, cpio, lha, ar, cab, mtree, iso, warc, rar) like folders
• Archives building
• Extended attributes modification
• Powerful batch renaming
• External tools integration
• Ability to connect to remote FTP, SFTP and WebDAV servers, Dropbox service
• System and volumes information, showing processes list as a folder
• Checksum calculation
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email them at email@example.com or visit the forum at http://magnumbytes.com/forum/
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- [Pro Features] Added a new VFS: WebDAV.
- Made some enhancements for APFS and macOS High Sierra compatibility.
- [Pro Features] SFTP now supports changing of file attributes and creation of symbolic links.
- File operations UI has got a much clearer design.
- Added notifications support.
- Made many improvements in drag & drop functionality.
- “Copy As” file operation now focuses the resulting item.
- Progress indicator in Dock is now much easier to read.
- Show Hidden Files shortcut was changed to “Shift+Cmd+.”.
- Fixed the lack of undo/redo when doing an in-place item renaming.
- Fixed the issue with invalid item icons in virtual file systems.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Michael Kazakov
- © 2017 Michael G. Kazakov
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$24.99