Filibaba Smoothies – Refreshing and Tasty Drinks
By Filibaba AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Healthy and tasty smoothies from Filibaba. Berry, fruity, sweet, sour, rich in protein - find your favorite! Learn more about the plentiful vitamins, antioxidants and minerals in common fruits, berries and spices.
• All you need is a handful of berries, a banana as sweetener and a blender, hand mixer or food processor
• Buy some fresh mango, passion fruit, carrot, orange, avocado, kiwi, apples, pears, celery, cucumber, ginger etc
• Fill your freezer with lovely berries - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, currants etc
• Be inspired by our simple recipes and let your imagination guide you!
• Complete nutritional values for all recipes
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
• All recipes in the app - no Internet connection required
• Discover the smoothie for breakfast, as a snack, to boost up your meal with vitamins or drink it as dessert
• Universal - one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English and Swedish
• Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* firstname.lastname@example.org * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
What's New in Version 2.2.1
– Bug fixes
Good idea, but needs more recipes
I love smoothies, so I liked the idea of this app when I saw it on my daily free app listing. The interface and nutrition information are nice. However, there are only 36 smoothies, and many of them include expensive or inaccessible ingredients, like gooseberries and passion fruit. If I'd paid for this, I would've been disappointed. Hopefully they'll add more recipes with updates. It'd also be cool to add a feature where you can save your own smoothie recipes into your app, so that you can use it for all your smoothie needs.
Fantastic recipe app
Very few apps combine well thought design, with pretty and unobtrusive animation, to bring quality information.
This app, which is simply a smoothie recipe database, goes many steps ahead of this to explain the history of the ingredients, nutritional values, beautiful photos, an executable step-by-step and even a timer!
The recipes are wonderful, some I've never seen before and are very exquisite. Simply fantastic!
Off to a Good start!
Nice attractive interface. Nutrition facts are a nice touch. More recipes needed.
With regard to the reviewer below who says that 'all' smoothies are unhealthy, doesn't understand what a smoothie is.
A smoothie is only as good as it's ingredients. You lose nothing nutritionally speaking, and if you have a proper blender - nutrients are made even more available to the body. Do yourself a favor and study this out for yourself.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Seller: Filibaba AB
- © 2014 Filibaba AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.