Final Chronicle (Fantasy RPG)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**** SPECIAL PROMO: download TODAY and enjoy 7 days of MEGA FREE gifts! ****
A classical JRPG / RPG (Role Playing Game) made for mobile devices!
Embark on the journey of epic fantasy! - Get it for FREE today!
■ SIMPLE & ADDICTIVE
Simple and excitingly addictive turn-based combat system - tap skills for your heroes to kick enemies butts!
■ BEAUTIFUL HERO & HEROINES
Create a formidable party with handsome heroes and beautiful heroines!
■ TREASURES, PUZZLES, TRAPS, SUPER BOSSES
Collect treasures, solve puzzles, avoid traps, and fight invincible super bosses!
■ KEY FEATURES
- Enjoy an epic story told in 6 chapters!
- Hundreds of items, skills, enemies, quests!
- Save Fairy Pets from Raid Bosses!
- Fight Guild Dungeons and Guild Wars with your friends!
- Send your heroes and followers on Bounty Quests!
- Battle other players for supremacy in the PVP Arena!
- Explore differing game play modes and collect awesome prizes!
- Enjoy FREE gifts, treasures and login prizes every day!
Do you like fantasy RPG games? Do you want to play one on your favorite phone or tablet?
Don't wait - download FREE today and get 7 days of MEGA FREE gifts!
What's New in Version 2.5.5
- Fixed rare witch fairy hero perma-freeze bug.
- Fixed relic hunt being frozen when a pet deals last hit.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Have a great day playing Final Chronicle!
I like it
Just after the tutorial second day of play, I ended up becoming a guild master of a guild with no players because the former guild master hasn't played in a while...
Gameplay is fun, ftp is a bit more difficult than I would like.
Perhaps a little tlc is in order for the guild system so that inactive guilds aren't advertised.
I really enjoy the game so far and I just started yesterday so my heroes are only lvl 10 and 9 currently. I do like the avoiding obstacles feature the most because if you don't touch it you get to keep the 5% HP it takes away.
Fun game so far, haven't got too far in but it's got great tutorial section that doesn't take too long and actually explains mechanics well unlike other games.
Story is interesting so far albeit a little stereotypical (hero is actually a prince gee what a shocker 5 minutes in) but it's funny enough I don't mind.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 2.5.5
- Size: 584 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Playmage International Co. Ltd
- © 2016 Playmage
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Gems$19.99
- 30-day Gem Card$9.99
- Gem Chest$99.99
- Box of Gems$49.99