Subscribe to get access to all Find What Feels Good Yoga videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
• Pay $9.99 a month with a 7-day free trial, auto-renewing monthly.*
• Pay $99.99 a year with a 30-day free trial, auto-renewing annually.*
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 100+ hours of Find What Feels Good Yoga!
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos with the rest of the community
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Adriene is an actor and yoga teacher based out of Austin, TX. She is co-founder of Find What Feels Good, a growing online library of Yoga and Yoga Lifestyle tools to encourage you to be authentic, do your best and find what feels good. She also leads Yoga With Adriene, a happy and successful online yoga community, which creates free creative content to inspire people of all shapes and sizes to connect to their body daily. Adriene approaches health and wellness with a playfulness and even a sense of humor that encourages all personalities to the mat. YWA takes her playful approach to yoga on the road, meeting new friends and connecting online relationships to real faces – always inviting you to build awareness, embrace individuality and connect to something BIG.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://yogawithadriene.vhx.tv/tos
Memory performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
FWFG Yoga with Adriene
The yoga practices are thoughtful, professional, strengthening, and enjoyable. Adriene’s presentation is always kind, humble, loving, filled with humor, and helps provide insight and inspiration for those who may be looking for or are curious about pursuing a more spiritual or meditative path and may not have access to other resources. Her emails are the same. She is truly a special human being and is doing a great service for people around the world. I find myself recommending her channel to others almost on a daily basis! In certain ways, YwA has been transforming for me. I have practiced a spiritual path for decades, and have realized recently that my regular YwA practice has helped me deepen that spiritual practice by bringing a physicality to it. Sincerely, Elizabeth Pentin, Pittsburgh PA
Better Than Pain Medication
After my car accident, I’ve tried every form of treatment for my pain. Not only does this help with taking care of myself mentally and physically, but Yoga With Adriene has classes that fit into my schedule and aren’t too long. With the nerve damage in my hand, I can’t go to classes anymore because they are an hour and mainly flow. Thank you for helping me keep something I love to do in my life after I thought I could never do yoga again. This app is easy to navigate, save your favorites, create your own yoga journey, and it can go everywhere with you. Namaste.
The creation of the FWFG app was a huge plus to the membership. Being able to access the videos anywhere & anytime makes keeping a frequent practice going so much more do-able. I really like the simplicity of interface, both visually and the way it flows. The download feature is also really nice. I like being able to save videos to create a ‘ favorites’ list for go- to videos. The only thing I’d change would be to have a notes feature, so you could add personalized notes about practices you like ( ie. ‘ this one has a sequence I want to practice more).
- Yoga With Adriene, LLC
- 204.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Yoga With Adriene, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yoga with Adriene Subscription $9.99
- Yoga with Adriene Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.