By Sergio Barbosa
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A pocket sampler, drum-machine & field recorder designed for 'on-the-go' creativity.
FingerBeat allows you to capture sounds directly into pads or TapeRecord the entire sessions instantly.
Make Loops using the reels then drag-and-drop clips into pads and keep creating.
Is the party boring? Just plug your device to the speakers, add some effects and sing over your beats in real time.
Why not scratch over your original beats? Just load a sound in tape-record and hit play on the sequencer!
Fingerbeat is ideal for quick self-expression without knowing one single musical note.
Your creations are automatically saved and recalled upon exit for total immediacy, so you can just pick it up where you left off. You can also copy & paste audio from other applications into FingerBeat or extract sound snippets from iCloud, Dropbox or your own iTunes library right back into your creations. When you’re happy you can simply export and share your creations with your friends via System Share!
An instant classic for anyone looking to have fun making beat music!
Available for iPhone, iPod, iPad
[ Optimised for iPhone5 & iPad2 – Requires iPhone 4S OR Higher ]
● Low latency drum pads with stereo sound support
● Share beat projects with your friends using email
● Pocket Sampler using internal microphone, built-in library or import from audio file/Dropbox/iTunes Library.
● x8 Pads/Channels with multitimbral pads using the new Slices feature.
● Step Sequencer: Making beats is easy as drawing and tapping boxes to generate unique sequences. Each color is associated to each channel type of pad.
● x24 Pattern blocks with up to 256 steps per pattern.
● Keyboard + Note Editor: While recording, the notes you play will immediately appear in the editor. Its easy to make changes and draw free-form to create / delete notes using your finger.
● Shake to undo
● Multi-Touch Mixer with live audio FXs: FingerBeat is built for user experience & live performance.
● Live Input monitoring allows you to sing over your beats in real time
● Import/Export via iTunes, SoundCloud or Dropbox
● Send/Export by email, SoundCloud/Dropbox
● Tape Recorder/ Audio Editor allows you to record any audio session and/or cut & paste from audio sources/files for sample and loop extraction
● Supports AudioCopy 3
● Supports AudioBus & Remote
● Ableton Link Support
● Core Midi
What's New in Version 2.2.1
. iOS10 compatibility
. Fixed an issue that could cause taps in certain areas to work incorrectly
. Improved touch sensitivity in the sequencer "Note Editor"
. New beat from random kit now uses existing kit instead of randomise sounds
. SoundCloud has been removed
Back from the grave again!
The "disable 3D Touch" warning isn't going to garner you much of a following. Delete.