Firef.ly is a smart, location-aware travel app which acts as your local guide and intimate travel journal.
- Helps learn about your interests in order to make the best recommendations (from sights to restaurants and more) when and where you need it.
- Built-in travel guidebook featuring a curated list of the best sights/restaurants/bars/cafes/shopping/activities in each destination.
- Instantly capture moments such as photos, videos, audio and make travel notes within the app.
- Check-in to places you visit.
- Overlays your trip and the captured media and travel notes against a map for an easy overview of every trip you make.
- Share your trip and moments on major social channels (Facebook, Twitter, G+).
- Find and share your trip and moments with other Firef.ly users.
"We're still alive!" update.
Apologies for the radio silence as we've been living the exciting startup life: spending time hustling to get more "traction" and funding. Yes, it's the same old startup drill that ironically takes us away from Firef.ly! However, we are back.
- We are now ready for iPhone X. Better late than never.
- We quashed bugs.
- We added some more content so have a look at our Guide.
Ratings and Reviews
My new go to travel app
I have never reviewed an app. But I have been using Firefly so much on my European holiday that I felt I just had to! The app is great at recommendations and so easy to use. But the part that gets me everyday is the map I get of where I have been. I just looks awesome! Wish that I could get it printed out (firefly guys, if you're listening please add this feature!). Can't wait to use Firefly on my next trip.
Great for keeping track of your travels
I really like how this tracks everywhere you go. I have a bad memory, so being able to retrace my steps on the map is a great thing for me. It's also cool to be able to see your photos in their geograhpic context. It *does* eat up your battery a bit, but I always travel with a battery pack anyways. Totally recommend it for the frequent traveller.
I spent some time trying to familiarize myself with this app and it's just confusing. It would be nice if there was a tour to tell you what everything means when you login for the first time and is accessible whenever you need a reminder. I'm tech-savvy, so if I have to hunt too much for answers, it's usually not very user-friendly.
Hey Umgoingdown. Sorry to hear that you struggled with the app. If you have time, please do reach out and we'd love to get more feedback from you. email@example.com
- Firefly Experience Ltd
- 203.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Firefly Experience Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.