By Open Text Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your FirstClass content is now just a touch and a slide away! With FirstClass Mobile, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™ users can now take FirstClass with them on the road and have all of the power of FirstClass in the palm of their hands — delivering a true “anytime, anywhere” mobile collaboration experience.
With FirstClass Mobile, users with a FirstClass account can:
• Create, view, reply to, forward and delete email in their FirstClass account.
• Play voice messages encoded in MP3 format.
• View and access all containers on their FirstClass desktop.
• Read, forward, reply to, and check history of messages in FirstClass Conferences.
• Access a list of bookmarks created in the desktop version of FirstClass.
• View documents created in the FirstClass desktop client.
• View files uploaded to FirstClass, including images, text files and PDFs.
• Search for FirstClass content from the FirstClass Mobile home screen.
• Access FirstClass calendars and contacts.
US English, UK English, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese
FirstClass Server 12.0 or later
What's New in Version 16.1.0
- Keyboard was getting partially blocked on iPad Mini
- Other bug fixes
If only I could give it 0 stars
This app is the worst app I have ever used. I only use this for my schools server but I have had the app quit on me at least ten times and most importantly when I am writing long emails once I click send. Did I mention the fact that this is the worst app ever aesthetic and functionality wise.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 16.1.0
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Open Text Corp; FirstClass Div.
- © 2016 Open Text Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.