Fish Out Of Water!
By Halfbrick Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Launch a daredevil group of fishy friends to the sky in Fish Out Of Water, an adventure across the sun, sand and surf!
This is a brand new mobile masterpiece from Halfbrick, creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride!
Fish Out Of Water is the story of six feisty fish longing to soar above the ocean. To help them get airborne, players simply throw their fish of choice right out of the water and watch as it flies through the clouds and skips merrily along the waves!
Battle the elements and choose your throw wisely as the weather changes every few minutes. Expect the unexpected with crazy tsunamis, icebergs and even an immense jellyfish swarm!
The Crab Crew will score your overall performance, and that’s where the action really heats up. Compete in daily competitions with friends or a huge variety of individual challenges. As objectives are completed, players level up and unlock crystals that can be crafted to unleash awesome bonus powers!
Fish Out Of Water is an easy choice for instant fun – a seaworthy search for the perfect 10!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS
This game may contain:
- The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device.
- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.
- The ability to see user-generated player names and social leagues. These features can be disabled from within the game.
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos
What's New in Version 1.2.3
This update resolves a number of compatibility issues with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Happy gaming!
What Is It?
This game takes lots of practice! The object of the game is, to basically see how far you can throw qeach fish. This may seem super boring...but it's so much fun and crazy addicting! Before playing you need to know what, each fish is capable of...
1.Micro- Amazing at flying
2.Olympic-100% Good at all
3.Finley- Beautiful skips
4.4 Brothers- Nice @ skipping
5.Rocket- just skipping.
Next you need to get to know the judges...
Nice Nataly- Gives a good score everytime, no matter how bad you were
Hard to please Howard- the highest score he will give is a 8
Skippy Steve- All about the skips!
Reasonable Rè- All about the level ups, try to increase your progress!
Distance Dorthy- Go a far distance if you can!
• Try throwing one good skipping fish, one good distance fish, and a fish of your choice
• Try to get yellow power ups on your journeys, you normally can find or catch 3 of them
• Save your power ups for your last fish...this will increase skipping and distance
• Don't use the 4 brothers...they aren't to good!
• HAVE FUN GUYS!!!!!
I want more fish in the game
I know you're probably never going to read this, but I think there should be more fish in the game for example I think there should be a pink lion fish named Lioness and it would be a girl. I also think there should be a bad guy that in some missions you would have to skip faster than! I also think there should be a store where you could buy upgrades for your fish and buy upgrades for the boost bar and ways that you can skip hard missions. Oh and one more thing I also think that in the photo album there should be more room for new pictures of fish and can the pictures not just be of Olympus and Micro because I feel like Rocket, Finlay, Errol, and The Brothers aren't getting there fair share of the spotlight!
Good luck and please take some of my suggestions,
This game is fun at first until you get to the hard levels. For example i can't get errol past the 280m in one throw and it's driving me crazy! Also, I think it would be better if you got to earn the fish instead of getting them right away, and having upgrades for little things like the boots bar, and how fast the fish go or something. Over all this is a good fast pace game and a good way to pass time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 29, 2014
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Halfbrick
- © 2014 Halfbrick Studios Pty. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Large Crystal Pack (50 Crystals)$4.99
- Ninja Errol$0.99
- Enormous Crystal Pack (250 Crystals)$14.99
- Customize the colour of your name$0.99
- Fancy Olympus$0.99
- Afro Olympus$0.99
- Propeller Finlay$0.99
- Headphone Finlay$0.99
- King Micro$0.99
- Brothers In Fins$0.99