By Capitán nugget
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get a cycling power meter on your iPhone for less than 10 dollars. As reliable and accurate as those for the crank or pedals, which generally cost more the 300 dollars and with a more than proven data consistency. Ah, then you can use it for free in 5 minute sessions.
1-. To use the Fitif Power! the GPS is absolutely necessary, so activate it, as it essentially works with geolocation. On the other hand, it works with a barometer/altimeter that was incorporated from version 6 and up of the device, so it is recommended for this device and subsequent versions. All of this shows that what it is and that it should only be used outdoors.
2-. It is therefore recommended to use and connect a Bluetooth cadence sensor, as the data will be more accurate. You should also use a Bluetooth heart rate monitor, as knowing your heart rate is important when estimating power if you are cycling in a group and alone, to give a couple of examples, so it is important to take a heart rate monitor.
Once you have downloaded Fitif Power! you will have to configure several settings:
- The length of the crank
- Weights, yours, fully equipped, and the bike’s, with everything you are going to put on it.
- The type of bike.
- The surface on which you are going to cycle.
- The type and pressure of the tyres.
- The type of pedal...
3-. Considering all of the variables mentioned above Captain Nugget have developed their own algorithm to estimate the average power every 15 seconds, in the same way as market power meters work, which average at 3 and/or 10 and/or 15 seconds. Therefore it is not recommended to use Fitif Power! to obtain reliable data in series of one minute or less in duration.
Now, estimating power when cycling is finally affordable.
Visit us at: http://www.capitannugget.com
Want to tell us something?: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.4
NEW FEATURES FOR THIS VERSION:
- You can now delete sessions from your history.
- Includes an auto-pause and auto-restart feature.
- When finishing workout you can review your session and choose whether you want to discard it or save it to the cloud.
- Correction of certain errors in transmitting power via Bluetooth.
- Stability improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 27, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 82.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Capitan Nugget, S.L.
- Capitán Nugget, S.L. © 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Licencia de usuario$8.99