Fitocracy-Fitness Community & Personal Coaching
By Fitocracy, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Work with expert trainers who will help you reach your fitness goals
• Easily track any workout you can imagine. Use any of our free workouts or make up your own.
• Stay motivated by joining the awesome Fitocracy community and meeting other fitness-minded folks
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Incredible speed: arrange and track your workout with minimal effort.
• Powerfully flexible: rearrange workouts, add supersets and circuits, save routines, and more
• Free workout routines: get awesome workouts from the best fitness coaches, whether you're at home or at the gym
• Join fitness teams led by expert trainers who provide personalized workout and nutrition programs
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy? Check out this short and sweet walkthrough video! http://ftcy.co/188T3BJ
Want to see more? http://ftcy.co/1u2V51G
What's New in Version 3.5.3
Some frequently reported bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue with some links or images not loading in the feed!
- Fixed a bug that caused your levels not to show up your profile.
- Fixed issues in iOS 10.
Keep it up, y'all!
Best fitness app
Update 2: While the overall usefulness of the app remains the same, due to what the rumor mill says is lack of funds there is little to no development. The app is buggy, crashes often, and is becoming cumbersome to use. I heard they were bought last year but to date none of the issues have been fixed.
Update: I think there is something everyone needs to to think about when using this app. It is a companion app to the website. While you can use it as a standalone product, the whole system is much easier if you do the bulk of your setup work on the website from a computer, then use the app to record your progress when mobile.
This is the best fitness app for my needs. Does a great job recording custom workouts and tracking your progress so you know when to move up in weight or speed. The social aspect of the app includes a great community who is always there to help when you need it, be it advice or motivation.
Great site, OK app
Fitocracy, as a community and website is great. The app needs some updating. For example, you can't see details of group challenges from the app. I would also like to see more achievements.
Update. They still haven't fixed the glitch where workouts are recorded for the day before you log it. I've tried several times to log a workout for March 2 and it records it to March 1. This pretty much makes this app unusable.
(2nd) Update. Welp there have been bug fixing updates, and the problem still consists. When "Finishing" a workout points don't show up, and a blank white screen appears where the points break-down should be for the workout. This screen would also have a back button allowing you to go back to the main screen after "finishing" your workout, this does not show up. After "finishing" each workout you pretty much have to force close the app to get back to the main screen.
Since no noticeable changes/updates came out in the last year, I'm removing a star. ONE STAR REVIEW.
Pretty Darn Good
Maybe I'm a little biased since I don't use the community or groups, but this is great to track my workout. I love that it gives you a number score for my workout! It really helps me gauge how much I'm working on my muscle groups and how far I'm pushing myself. It'll note your PR's and you can save custom workouts. The only thing that's kind of annoying is there are workouts that aren't listed and sometimes it takes a while for your request to go through. Other than that, I LOVE this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fitocracy Inc.
- © 2016 Fitocracy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 month of Hero$4.99
- 12 months of Hero$44.99