Track your period and train smarter.
FitrWoman offers a unique way to capture and visualize your period and symptom data and link it to your training data, helping you to understand your cycle, identify trends over time and take the guesswork out of training during your menstrual cycle.
FitrWoman is underpinned by the latest, validated scientific research to optimize female performance and empower women with the knowledge of their own physiology.
FitrWoman lets you:
• Track your period on a calendar, view historical data, and see when your next period is due
• Log menstrual cycle-related symptoms throughout your cycle
• View the ideal training suggestions during each phase of your cycle to maximize training benefits
• View nutritional insights and top foods to support your training and recovery
• Browse healthy snack and meal recipes for each phase of your cycle
• Manage notifications to get customized alerts of the key times in your cycle
• Find out how fluctuating hormone levels influence your physiology and affect female performance
• Learn about important points in your cycle when you may be more susceptible to injury or illness and find out how to lower risk
• Access the latest blogs, tips and research from our team of experts
All information provided is based on peer-reviewed research. However, there are always physiological variations and exceptions to expected patterns.
We provide training suggestions to offer you the most benefit on a given day, but this does not mean physiological benefit will not be gained, or that performance will be reduced, by doing other types of training.
The nutritional information is provided in addition to maintaining a healthy balanced diet.
Check out all the latest news and updates for FitrWoman
Follow us on:
New Feature - Connect with the Health App to view activity data alongside your menstrual cycle and identify trends over time.
What else is new:
- New recipes to fuel training and support recovery
- Performance enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.