FLASHOUT 2, the sequel to the highly-acclaimed anti-gravity racer FLASHOUT 3D is finally here! Get into one of many ultra-fast ships and use your arsenal of rockets, guns, bonuses and upgrades to fight your way to victory!
FLASHOUT 2 offers a fresh and addicting racing experience featuring a redesigned and enhanced Career Mode with story elements, massive improvements in matter of steering, physics, opponent’s AI, and other gameplay elements, an Online Multiplayer Mode and introduces completely new and exciting game modes, such as Destruction, Elimination and Versus!
FLASHOUT 2 also features high-quality colorful graphics, some of the best and most accessible controls to allow you to focus on pure action, amazing licensed electronic music and game controllers support! Additionally the game offers a unique interactive equalizer, that analyzes in-game music and accordingly determines, in real-time, what the visual effects look like!
Features and highlights:
- Amazing racing experience!
- Addicting and enhanced Career Mode!
- Free Online Multiplayer with different game modes!
- Licensed electronic music!
- 10 highly-detailed futuristic circuits (Los Angeles, London, Paris, Warsaw, Moscow, Frankfurt and more)!
- Dozens of challenging races!
- New and unique game modes (Destruction, Elimination, Versus)!
- Upgradeable, super-fast ships!
- Weapons and guns!
- Precise, fun and awesome controls!
- Many cool and useful bonuses!
- Clever AI, adapting to your style of play!
- Interactive Equalizer – music affects graphics!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- Several control layouts!
- Retina 60 FPS graphics!
- Facebook and Twitter integration!
- X360 game controller support (requires free Tattiebogle's driver - visit f2.jujubee.pl to download)!
- And more!
- Fixed problem with X360 gamepad. Please note: requires free 3rd party driver by Tattiebogle (visit our website jujubee.pl to download);
- Fixed bug when not working properly in Retina resolution.
Thank you for your support - you are the best!
Ratings and Reviews
Exciting game, but not really informative
This game is exciting and relatively easy to play without any complex customization. However, the game does not provide good information about the control. I have to find it myself, even though it is not too hard. Here is the list:
Up Arrow = Accelerate
Left Arrow = steer left
Right Arrow = steer right
F = Booster
Z = Shield
Spacebar = Machine Gun
R = Rocket
There is indeed no configuration for control in this game. However, while you cannot change those setting, it does not mean you cannot use gamepad. I use the program JOYSTICK MAPPER ($4.99) so I could use my Logitech F310 Gamepad.
Alternatively, you could also buy a game controller that has its own button mapper software.
This game does not support game controllers.. i tried playing with my ps3 controller millions of times… dont buy it if your planning on playing with a controller.
Controller support not good
Nice graphics, no support for Xbox 360 controller. If game supported that it would be awesome.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.