Flick Champions HD
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you the next Roger Federer, Ronaldo or Michael Jordan? Put your sporting skills to the test with Flick Champions HD. Choose your nation, take part in eight different sports and become the ultimate sporting god. Play in one-off exhibition matches or take on a tournament challenge to get to the top. Got a friend that thinks they are a better player? Play one-on-one or in a 16 player tournament and find out who the most valuable player really is!
Flick Champions HD Highlights
• 8 different sports to play, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Tennis, Bowling, Archery, American Football and Golf.
• 16 player local tournaments mean you can show your friends you’re A-game.
• 24 Cups to participate in, will you be crowned champion of them all?
• Intuitive controls mean everyone can join in the fun.
• Computer controlled opponents come in three different difficulty settings so you can really put your skills to the test.
• Gorgeous high-Definition graphics bring the games to life.
• Tons of content to unlock.
• Leaderboards and achievements so you can see how you rank across the world.
• Universal build, will work on iPad/iPhone/iPod touch.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
What's New in Version 1.4
Bug fixes and gameplay enhancements
Great time waster
Great app that does everything you expect. A couple things, though that could make this better. 1st of all, it'd be great if in football, you allowed interceptions meaning if its intercepted, the ball goes to the other team. It wouldn't continue being a back and forth affair and that game could get over quicker and it forces you to be more careful where you throw the ball.
Secondly, baseball needs to be added somehow, if possible. Also, I like challenges but basketball is very hard to score a basket in and win. But overall, I love this app and have played it for hours already.
This app is a rip off. You start with four of the eight, soccer, tennis, basketball and hockey. Tennis is the same as hockey but with a different background. It is just air hockey. Basketball you just shoot and can't pass, and it is very hard to score. Soccer is the best of what you start with, you can at least pass, but still, nobody moves. The reason why I am only talking about the first four is because you need 250 exp, then 500, then 1000, and then 1500. Each time you win you get about 6-8 exp. So to unlock baseball which is 1000 exp, you need to win about 120 games as a minimum. Don't get this app, it is a waste of money.
Fun and entertaining mobile game
Definitely worth .99 cents all the games are just flick your finger kind of games as the title suggests so don't expect a full fledged sports game but all of the games are fun and there are lots of unlocks including new games to keep you going!
You start off with hockey, basketball, tennis, and soccer and once you have enough XP you unlock baseball, football, bowling and archery plus tons of different balls and other equipment to use in the games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 14, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Nawia Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock all sports, tournaments and equipment$0.99