THE LEGEND IS BACK!
With 20+ million downloads, the best football/free kick game in the market is back!
BIGGER, BETTER & MORE!
Discover brand new Single Player modes, endless Missions and rewarding Mini Game with countless hours of gameplay.
Play one on one matches in Multiplayer or join the Online Tournament for the ultimate challenge against real users from all around the world.
FOOTBALL AT ITS FINEST
Unique Flick shoot control, improved 3D graphics and realistic animations for the best football/free kick experience.
FLICK SHOOT 2, YOUR NEW ADDICTION!
○ 6 different single player modes: Challenge, Arcade, Not Miss, Time Attack, Dribbling, Practice
○ Competitive Online Modes: Multiplayer & Tournament
○ Dozens of customizable football/soccer players, jerseys, balls and shoes
○ Improved 3D graphics, animations, physics and Flick shoot control for the best free kick experience
○ Flick Shoot 2 is playable in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish!
iOS 11 compatibility fix
Ratings and Reviews
Would rate 4.5/5 if I could.
I'm not quite sure as to why this game is poorely rated by plenty of others. I've had the game for a few days now and have plenty of free time during my job as a wait on co-workers and employees, so I find myself playing this. Yes, it's swipe and guide the ball, but it's not "easy" at all once you surpass Goal Keeper 4. I've read some people post about how it's near impossible to land shots after GK4, but it's not...highest I've gotten was to GK7. All in all, the game is pretty fun and has variety too it.
You have the option to pick a custom name, choose from a selection of faces, jerseys (some you buy as you level up), boots (buy as you level up), and balls (but as you level up). Each of the items you can purchase help in different ways.
In Solo mode, there are different modes that include a time attack, no miss, arcade, and two others you can purchase such as practice and dribble.
In Multiplayer mode you can face up against other players and wage coins, whoever scores the most points wins. You gain these coins initially from playing missions.
The reason I rate this game a 4.5/5 is because I personally believe that the two locked game modes should not be locked as they are solo modes anyways. Also, you should be able to gain coins through other means such as high scores in solo modes, other than just missions and multiplayer.
Crappy game, no female players
It was fun for about the first 5 minutes. Then it started glitching and crashing (on my iPhone 7), I realized there were no female characters, and all the ads got to me. Below are all the reasons I am deleting this game.
1) glitching and crashing, sometimes during multiplayer games and I would end up losing the coins I wagered without even finishing a game.
2) when I was playing, I ended up tying the game with someone on multiplayer mode, but it gave the coins to them even though we both had the same number of points. Not fair! The developer should definitely change it to where if you tie, either both players get half of the points or it automatically takes you into a rematch without wagering more coins. (I have the screenshots to prove it.)
3) Too many ads! It's really annoying and makes gameplay near impossible. And if you want to get rid of the ads, pay $6.95! ridiculous!!
4) NO FEMALE AVATARS/PLAYERS. hello? men are not the only ones who play soccer/football. where's the representation for women and girls who are playing this game????
It's a fun little free game (although monotonous, flick flick flick). How much complaining can be warranted for a free game anyway? If you don't like it delete it and you're out nothing. Lots of people complain about the ads. But, hey, that's what you get for free. The only real complaint is that the instructions for the missions were obviously not written by someone who speaks english as a first language. Cool, but if you're offering the game on an English speaking platform whose users are predominately English speaking, it would make good business sense to have the text edited by someone who does speak, read and write English as a first language. Examples: "Score 2 goals to goal keeper 3 in ..." or "Score through the post..." WHAT???? After a while I think I got it figured out and was able to continue to flick, flick, flick, flick, flick...
- Mobil Interaktif Bilisim Hizmetleri Anonim Sirketi
- 167 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mobilecraft
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Ticket $1.99
- Dribbling Mode $2.99
- Pratice Mode $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.