--- MacLife Editor's Choice ---
flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options - search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts' uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in "Explore", look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail
and many more...
--- What customers say about flickery ---
"This is great!" - Ian, UK App Store, 5 Star Review
"A dream come true for all flickr users!" - Alexander, Austrian App Store, 5 Star Review
"flickr Deluxe" - Bastian, German App Store , 5 Star Review
"A reason to date Flickr again" - Ghostbeezy, US App Store, 5 Star Review
--- What the Press says about flickery ---
"Flickery is faster, cleaner, and arguably an all-around better experience than Flickr." - Mac|Life
"flickery's a great application for both novice and serious Flickr users, it looks fantastic and it's very simple to use." - Macworld.com
"The search is excellent, and the additional features such as organizing sets and favorites make flickery one of the best desktop Flickr experiences I've found." - tuaw.com
Learn to love flickr all over again - by using it the Mac way: with flickery!
flickery requires an internet connection to browse and upload to flickr.
For all the latest news on flickery be sure to follow @flickeryApp or @eternalstorms on Twitter!
Bugs fixed in flickery v1.9.46:
- flickery's appearance on macOS Mojave in Dark mode (for now, flickery opts out of Dark mode)
- A crash when cancelling uploads
- A crash when a certain error is returned from flickr
- A crash when retrieving a user's image
- A crash when updating internal caches
Ratings and Reviews
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 5.3 MB
- Social Networking
- OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015, Eternal Storms Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.