Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.1
This patch fix comes hot on the heels of our 4.0 release. Here's a reminder of what Flickr 4.0 brought you:
• Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
• Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
• Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
• New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
• Share to Instagram.
We think we can always do better so this is what we've quickly patched to improve your experience:
- Save full size original videos and photos to your device from Flickr.
- Performance enhancements and stability improvements.
- Visual tweaks and polish
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
Has improved by a million times or more since my last review. Everything seems to be fixed, features that I had complained about being broken when they used to work, are now working again. UI has improved as well and will continue to update my review as I go. But v4 is SUCH an improvement over the mess they released a few months ago. Way to go guys! 😎👍🏼
Previous Review for Flickr before v4:
This is very disappointing as I was wasvery happy with the old app and now the ONLY reason I used Flickr has been completely removed. App is garbage now and I have to painstakingly start moving all of my photos to google or pay for more iCloud space to even get some of the old functionality back. Someone needs to be fired, or removed from the team. Just rollback the update and give us the old app back! What a shame, very disappointed yahoo.
I like Flickr for the 1 TB of free space they give. It has replaced iPhoto for me; I would rather have something portable that is free.
As for the app, auto sync, organization, individual photo settings, and editing are great. Now that videos are auto-synced, this is the only app I need to keep my memories backed up to the cloud. Why pay Apple for more storage when Yahoo gives you similar functionality for free?
One bug that still exists is the documents and data within Flickr will sometimes get huge. Not a big deal, though. I just periodically delete and re-download the Flickr App, and the problem is solved. I've seen this happen with Google+ and OneDrive as well, so maybe this bug is Apple's fault.
A Much Improved Update!
Loving the update! I have always been a fan of Flickr as both a quasi-photo-storage and photo-sharing site. But the previous iteration of the app just lacked any ability to really manage photos. With the new update it is so much easier to manage photos, move them around, and share them. I will definitely be using Flickr more now.
My only complaint is that the auto-uploading feature doesn't really work consistently. For example, I have it turned off, but it still automatically uploads my pictures. And then there are sometimes significant delays from when I take a picture to when it actually gets uploaded. So that needs to be worked out. But overall, the interface is so much nicer.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 60.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.