Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.7
Flickr for iOS 9 is here!
• 3D Touch: With a light press, preview photos, people, notifications and more.
• 3D Touch Extended: In your camera roll, we’ve added something unique to help you find your best shot. Press a photo to preview, then move your finger left/right to quickly page through neighboring photos. Once you’ve found your favorite, press harder to Pop full-screen.
• Spotlight Search: Find your albums, groups and recently-viewed items without opening the app.
• Universal links: Links you share now open directly in the Flickr app instead of Safari.
• App Icon Shortcuts: Access common actions from your homescreen by pressing firmly on our icon.
We’ve also fixed a number of crashes and bugs as well, so please keep the feedback coming! Reach us at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245 or https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246 for iPad
Best photo app of all
I'd been using flickr for several years from my computer. The amount of cloud storage is amazing and quite generous. Until now I only had my important photos from my notebook uploaded to flickr. Now this app will automatically upload all my iPhone photos. From experience, I know my photos are much safer here than on iCloud. ICloud has a tendency to confuse full quality and compressed photos and I've lost many photos that way. Flickr is dependable and also fast. It uploaded all 23,000 iPhone photos in a short time. The app itself opens quickly. I've seen comparisons to Instagram features. There is no comparison. Flickr is a more serious photo site with some excellent photographers and photos. There is none of the silliness that sweeps through Instagram at times and unline Instagram, you cannot but likes for your pictures. Friendships are more likely to develop on Flickr yet you can keep any or all of your photos private. This is an app and web site that really gets it right and well worth using.
I don't write reviews, but this app is amazing. I have a private group for student to upload their images to. These create albums for each of their projects, which are easy to find and view on my phone. I can make comments and select my favorites for the critique. Seriously amazing. I have starting using the app way way more than the actual site. If I can make a suggestion or if someone can mention how to, it would be great to have a filter for you camera roll to know which ones you have placed in albums. I like being organized so I would love the ability to see what is in categorized. Keep up the good work!
Best For All Devices & PCs
A great way to host, share, backup and store DSLR photography and mobile pics from iPhones/iPads. I can then access all from anywhere I can log into Flickr. Privacy is protected. I share what I want to share. I can delete pics from mobile devices without losing anything. I've tried other online storage options for mobile backups like Carousal by Dropbox that shutting down spring 2016. I have used Flickr as long as I've had my Yahoo email (10 yrs) and never lost any photos on Flickr. It's definitely improved and grown over the years. One terabyte of free storage should last a very long time.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.