Nearly 100% of all flights within USA are tracked. More coverage for international flights than any other data source.
REAL TIME Flight tracker app allows you to track flight information in real time and then e-mail it to you, your family, or anyone who’s ever apologized for not picking you up from the airport on time. With REAL TIME Flight Tracker, there’s no more guesswork, no more calling the airport, and no more time-consuming website searches as you try to find the right arrival time, terminal or gate.
1. Check the arrival/departure times of your flight up to 3 days in advance
2. Get Gate and terminal information
3. Worldwide coverage of flights
4. Send email from the app to your friend or yourself with the flight details
5. Now get your status on the watch too
How can I track my flight?
1. You can easily track your flight by using your flight number.
2. Or, if you don’t know your flight number off hand, you can type in arrival and departure airports and airlines to see all arriving flights.
It is REAL TIME DATA from the best SOURCE
We receive updates from “FlightStats” which tracks ~100% of all US flights and has the largest international coverage.
So go ahead give it a whirl.
Note: The times are Gate to Gate
Ratings and Reviews
I like it!
Yes, the data is from Flight Stats, which means it gets the same data as all the other flight tracking apps. So, what's different about Flight Tracker? It's fast, gives you the information you need, and it costs 99 cents! I'm completely satisfied with this app. Perhaps you'd like to pay ten bucks for the same functionality and buy a competitor's well known app...
One suggestion to the developers though: persist the data. If I want to search the same flight repeatedly (and you know I will), I have to re-enter the flight info each time..
Not bad at all
Fairly fast, simple and compact. Does what I need, estimating arrival times and showing flight progress. Well worth the money Two suggestions.
1. Keep same flight on screen when restarting the app. Repeating the search is far more common than starting a new search.
2. Increase the font size of flight progress on map. I cannot read 6 point font with my contact lens
Does not display map. Gives basic info on flight. Too many free flight tracker apps that does the same as this to bother with this one. Not worth it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.