Flock - Chat for teams and businesses
By RIVA FZC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Flock is a communication app for teams. Packed with tons of productivity features, Flock drives efficiency and boosts speed of execution.
It lets you connect with your team, get on video calls, manage projects with to-dos, polls and reminders and integrate your most favourite apps. All of this and more over a beautiful interface!
Flock is already being loved by teams in over 25,000 organisations across the world.
Here’s why you would too:
- Real time direct and group messaging, synced across devices
- Video and audio calling with hassle free screen sharing capabilities
- File sharing on personal and group chats
- Viewing polls and to-dos created from your desktop app
- Integrations with your favourite tools like Trello, Twitter, Hubot and GitHub
Flock is free to use for as many users and for as long as you want. You can upgrade to our paid plans for more features and increased user control.
You’re in good company.
Gini and Jony
And here’s what they have to say about Flock:
“I can’t say enough kind things about Flock. Moved the team to it from Slack and couldn’t be happier.”
Luke Rodriguez, Modern Horrors
“Flock is convenient and real time and is making communication seamless and easy. My entire team today is on Flock.”
- Prashant Tandon, CEO and Co-Founder, 1MG
“Flock has become the way our Sales Team communicates. It's fast, reliable, fun and easy to use.”
- Bryan Morales, CIB Corporation
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @flockchat
What's New in Version 2.0.36
* On popular demand, team admins can delete messages sent by anyone in a group. With power comes great responsibility, use it wisely :)
* Changing the avatar in a group has always been fun. Now, even more so - we’ve added a new group avatar upload icon to help you do so
* Previously Shared Notes weren't accessible from the sidebar. Fortunately, that's not the case anymore
* We’ve fixed a bug while Cloning Groups. You should have a hassle free 'clone group' experience now
* You can now ask users to fill in their phone number within the profile on Flock. It will work this time around :)
* Our CTO tends to lose sleep over security bugs. We've made several security related fixes to make Flock safer for you