Flock is a powerful business messaging and team collaboration app that brings all your work in one place.
Today, your team’s communication is scattered across emails, meetings, and multiple tools. With Flock you can quickly bring people together, discuss ideas, share information, assign tasks and track team progress, so your team can focus on what they do best. Whether you are a large enterprise, a small business or a high-growth startup, Flock effortlessly adapts to your unique needs.
Over 32,000 organizations love Flock and here’s why you might find it useful too:
• Team communication made easy through 1-1 chats and group messaging
• Organize conversations into different channels for projects, departments or topics
• Find information and share files on-the-go
• Enjoy video & audio calling along with free screen sharing capabilities
• Do more with free built-in productivity tools such as to-do’s, reminders and polls
• Integrates with all your favourite tools and services that you already use including Google
Drive, Trello, Jira, GitHub, Hubspot, etc.
• Effortlessly find information that was discussed in a 1-1/team chat using Search
• Flock is private, safe and secure (We are SOC2 and GDPR compliant)
Flock is free to use for as many users and for as long as you want. You can upgrade to our paid plans for enhanced features and increased user control.
Recommended by experts:
• Gartner Cool Vendor 2018
• G2 Crowd Leader Spring 2018
• #1 Slack Alternative by PCMag
• Top rated alternative for Slack by ProductHunt
You’re in good company.
- Tim Hortons
- Gini and Jony
And here’s what our happy users have to say about Flock:
“I can’t say enough kind things about Flock. Moved the team to it from Slack and couldn’t be happier.”
- Luke Rodriguez, Modern Horrors
“Flock is convenient and real time and is making communication seamless and easy. My entire team today is on Flock.”
- Prashant Tandon, CEO and Co-Founder, 1MG
“Flock has become the way our Sales Team communicates. It's fast, reliable, fun and easy to use.”
- Bryan Morales, CIB Corporation
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @flock
We’ve made some performance improvements and fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I run an organization comprised of 15 active team members and growing. We are fairly young (1 year in business) and have been using slack the majority of the time. After using the flock app for a couple days it looks to be a promising replacement for slack. I love the fact that video conference calls are freely integrated into the application via appear.in.
I will be giving flock a run for its money and potentially moving over our core communication to it in the future. I will update this review as I experiment with it over the coming weeks & months.
So far - Better than Microsoft teams at most
So far of usage. Flock has been a great tool for our small startup company. Keep up the great work. The free verison has so much. That is rare now days. We will be going to premium soon for tools like screen share, etc..
team Far Away
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.