iPhone Screenshots

Description

Flocus helps you stay on track. Flexibly organize your tasks throughout your day – and instantly see what’s happening in your life.

“I have stopped using multiple written down papers and planning lists. STOPPED. That’s one life better organized and able to focus on what really matters.” Kat Bern – Active User

With Flocus you can:

• Instantly see what’s going on --> colors!
• Organize tasks in a simplified calendar view --> realistic!
• Easily move tasks around --> super flexible!
• Quickly add tasks on-the-go --> get it out of your mind!
• Admire big, fat, green checkmarks --> never forget how awesome you are!

Flocus combines your calendar and to-do list and brings together every single item that competes for your time. It’s your one place to go to for organizing your life.

What’s New

Version 3.4.2

Flocus has been stable for a whooping 99% (= no crashes) – and we may just have fixed the remaining 1% that caused your Flocus to crash. Because every single one of you deserves a full 100%. Happy Holidays! :)

Information

Seller
Flying Phoenix OOD
Size
20.8 MB
Category
Productivity
Compatibility
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© 2018 Tobias Hug
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like