By GreenTea Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Floorplans is the most powerful and user-friendly floor plan creation tool available for the iPad. Its intuitive, polished, and seamless interface makes creating floor plans on-the-go a breeze. Simply swipe your finger across the screen to draw a room. The PDF compatibility and annotation features make this app truly indispensable, allowing you to import existing plans, add notes, and export via email.
Floorplans is the perfect app for:
APARTMENT HUNTERS: Calculate exact square footage in seconds.
BROKERS: Turn floor plan sketches into beautiful, hi-definition floor plans.
FURNITURE SHOPPERS: Figure out if that sofa will fit before you buy it.
APPRAISERS: Create detailed, professional floor plans.
ARCHITECTS/CONTRACTORS: This CAD tool is far easier to use than any other currently available for the iPad.
**** Measurements can be displayed in both Feet and Meters ****
Create New Floor plans or Import Existing Files
• Import PDF, JPG, and other file types.
• Turn low-fi images or sketches into crisp, high-definition floor plans.
• Calibrate the dimensions of the imported floor plans.
• Draw or add notes to existing floor plans.
• Create new floor plans from scratch with a few swipes.
• Manipulate walls with ease. Draw angled walls, curved walls, and complex rooms.
Add Rooms, Furniture, and Measurements
• Add furniture and structural elements such as doors, windows, and staircases.
• Use the predefined furniture collection.
• Edit dimensions to match a specific furnishing.
• Calculate square footage of a single room or an entire apartment.
• Measure any distance in the floor plan.
• Plan seating arrangements for parties.
• Design office spaces.
Export to PDF, JPG, and Floor plans Native Format
• Send beautiful PDF floor plan documents to your clients via email.
• Print floor plans using your AirPrint enabled printer.
• Post floor plan JPGs to your website.
• Exchange native floor plan files between you and another user.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For a version of Floorplans that supports iOS <= 5.0 please search for Floorplans Classic.
What's New in Version 2.3
• iOS9 / iPad Pro Compatibility
• Print / PDF Export Options
• Image Export Options
• Compatible with BOSCH Bluetooth Laser Measure
iPhone 6 floorplans review..
I am not an architect, I did not do anything complex with this app, I simply made my room as it currently is. The app was easy enough to use and it only took me 30 mins to complete a single room on my iPhone 6. Though it crashed twice in the process none of my work was lost. Now, I have a basic template of my room that I can modify and play with, it will come in handy if I buy furniture.
Do not be limited by the many walls of your life. Floorplans allows you to redesign the space(s) of your life in new, creative, and liberating ways without the back break process of actually moving things to simply see if it will look the way you want.
There is an artistic quality to designing and reinventing our spaces - Floorplans can serve as a canvas for this form of self expression.
Keeps deleting my floor plans
This app has deleted all my flor plans multiple times, including the sample plans the app comes with. The first time, I could never get the iCloud sync to work, and I didn't set up Dropbox sync. After it deleted all my plans, I set up Dropbox, though I could never get icl up sync to work. Then it deleted my new plans again, and I've been unable to import either from Dropbox, the Dropbox backups, or from icloud. It will complete downloading, but the plan list is empty, until I kill and restart. Then the plan is there, but it's empty when I try to view/edit it. Then it get deleted again. Since the company only has forums and a (unhelpful) knowledge base, and no real way to contact them for support of feedback, I'm done. I wish I had never paid for this.
I purchased this app about a year ago. It had some bugs that were painful at times, but the furniture & symbol selection was great. Now, you hardly have any choices. I had purchased the 3D with it. Somewhere along the line, an update took that away and the app will not let me restore previous purchase. It is easy to create a birds eye view floor plan, but that's it. I'm very disappointed....I no longer have what I purchased. Yes, it closes on it and sometimes you lose your work. With any software, you have to "save" periodically.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 05, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: GreenTea Software LLC
- Copyright © 2016 GreenTea Software. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3D Graphics Pack$2.99
- House Wiring Symbols$1.99
- Crime Scene Investigator Pack$1.99